Cosmetics Products Analysis

ช่วยวิเคราะห์เครื่องสำอางให้หน่อยค่ะ

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

Please help me analyze the cosmetics.

Postby pang_karo » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:27 pm

5% Niacinamide 3% n-acetyl glucosamine 2.5% PKEK peptide 2% Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine 2% Tyrostat™ 2% blackberry extract 2% Panthenol 1% Buty resorcinol liposome 1% Alpha-Arbutin 1% Geen tea, which one do you have? And are there any others that can be replaced? What is the estimated price? If assuming mix about 50 g.
pang_karo

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Help me analyze cosmetics

Postby pang_karo » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:29 pm

I want to mix it myself.
pang_karo

Postby staff » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:39 pm

Hello, members can click on the link name of the ingredients that the system creates a link automatically. For items that the system does not automatically create as follows: PKEK peptide is whitening peptide which has been out for about 5 years, but due to its performance is still less. Ingredients whitening non-peptide group, so its use is limited. Members may choose to use the ingredients whitening can be added more (in the formula as the member has notified themselves, there are ingredients whitening already, which makes it possible to expect results. (Although this list is omitted) Tyrostat™ is not available for sale. whitening other instead of blackberry extract, the company does not sell And I don't know what purpose it is used for. Sorry, Geen tea probably means Green Tea Extract or not?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby pang_karo » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:29 am

So can it be this instead? 5% Niacinamide 3% n-acetyl glucosamine 3% Safe-B3 ™ 2.5% Pal-GHK 2% Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine 2% MSH 2% Panthenol 1% Buty resorcinol liposome 1% Alpha-Arbutin 1% Green Tea is there any solvent to add? What is the estimated price? If assuming mix about 50 g.
pang_karo

Postby staff » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:06 pm

Hello - Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine and resorcinol must be dissolved in oil. But there is no oil in the formula. (You can check the solubility of each ingredient. by clicking on the ingredient name to go to the detail page of the ingredients) - All other ingredients are dissolved in water. But the formula doesn't have water as an element. - You can check the price of each ingredient. according to the required quantity By clicking on the name of the ingredients. - Beginners recommend to study the basics of mixing at พื้นฐานการผสมเครื่องสำอาง
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis