Cosmetics Formulation Development

Lipstick

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Lipstick

Postby thlalita1 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:24 am

Hello, which Matt lipstick should I use? How to use: 1. Nylon-12 2. Squalene 3 LipidSoft 4 Silk Sericite Powder Matt 5 Matt Silica 6 Silk Mica Powder (Matt) All bought from Myskin but confused, most recommend. Matt Silica but when reading the product properties make all purchases But I'm not sure how to use it. Thank you Lalita.
thlalita1

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Lipstick

Postby thlalita1 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:25 pm

Hello. How should I make Matt lipstick? How to use 1. Nylon-12 2. Squalene 3 LipidSoft 4 Silk Sericite Powder Matt 5 Matt Silica 6 Silk Mica Powder (Matt) All bought from Myskin but confused, most recommend Matt. Silica but when reading product properties make all purchases But I'm not sure how to use it. Thank you Lalita.
thlalita1

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Lipstick

Postby staff » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:15 pm

Hello, Matte Lipstick consists of 3 main components. 1. Wax, which may be selected as Polyethylene Wax Hard + Microcrystalline Wax rate very little use Affects the hardness of the meat lip. If you want it a little harder, you can add Candelilla Wax or Carnauba Wax will help harden well. 2. Powder group that helps to make Matte or matte, such as MatteSilica , Silk Talc Powder (Matte better than Silk Mica or Silk Sericite Powder ) 3. Color, choose ReadyMix or EasyMix group, it will be easy to use. If you choose EasyMix which is powder and will need to use oil to help dissolve. Color In the formula, use a group of oils that are highly color soluble, for example LipidSoft Disperse
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development