Cosmetics Formulation Development

กันแดด Physical

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Physical sunscreen

Postby pareepat_bow » Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:34 am

I will order the production of sunscreen, so I want you to help me check the formula first. I want to get SPF50+ PA++++ Light cream texture, easy to spread, medium coverage and juicy face. Initially, you may order ingredients to try and mix the cream yourself first to see if you like the texture or not before ordering. But there is no cream blender. I would like to ask if this kind of formula can be used with human hands instead. 1. Water 29.5% 2. Silicone Gel (Ultra Clear) 16% 3. Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid 15% 4. Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid 15% 5. Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (Methicone) 5% 6. Alumina 5% 7. BB Micro Silk 5% 8. Silicone Blender 4% 9. PMMA Booster 3% 10. SiliSolve 1% 11. Mild Preserved Eco 1% 12. Beige Iron Oxide EasyMix 0.5%
This answer received thanks from: peeraponmrpaul
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
pareepat_bow

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Physical sunscreen

Postby staff » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:19 pm

Hello. Water-in-Oil like this formula can't be people. by hand because of the formula Water-in-Oil Spinning power and speed in Adequate blending. From the formula, the team thinks that mixing is not a problem. But stick to the mixing process, which is to mix everything together except water. So add water to the recipe a little at a time. blend well In which at this stage, if people with their hands have a chance to separate the layers after setting them aside
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development