Cosmetics Formulation Development

ปรึกษาการผสมครีมอีกสูตรค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Consult another cream mix.

Postby joelfonat » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:25 am

1. MSH White 2 2. Pure Melatonin 3 3. palmaria palmata 5 4. Resveratrol LongMax 5 5. cetyl tranexamate 5 6. Silymarin 1 7. Activated Resorcinol 1 8. Yeast Resurface 3 9. Disodium EDTA 0.2 10. Satin Cream Maker 1 11. Phenoxyethanol SA 0.5 12. LipidSoft F 8 13. Butylene Glycol 5 14.water 15. DMI 3 STEP A. oil phase: mix MSH White + Silymarin + LipidSoft F and heat until completely melted, wait until cool B. divide LipidSoft F out Melatonin set aside (not sure if it will melt, but if using Ethoxydiglycol 3% Solvent Melatonin would also use Ethoxydiglycol exceeded the recommended level. Therefore, the solubility is not yet understood. Melatonin ) C. Soluble glycol: cetyl tranexamate + Butylene Glycol D. Soluble: Yeast Resurface , palmaria palmata mixed with water (by water to mix 0.2% Disodium EDTA first) E. Mix C+D and add Satin Cream Maker , DMI F. Gradually add A to E and add Resveratrol LongMax into a blender, and then add B to G. Phenoxyethanol SA 1.Please see that this cream can be done or not and the procedure is Melatonin 3% What can dilute it? About the mix? Thank you.
joelfonat

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Advice on mixing another cream recipe

Postby staff » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:45 am

Hello
B. break LipidSoft F released Melatonin on hold (not sure if it will melt, but if using Ethoxydiglycol 3% Solvent Melatonin will require Ethoxydiglycol recommended level exceeded. Therefore, the solubility is not yet understood. Melatonin )
In the formula there is LipidSoft F 8% + Butylene Glycol 5% the team thinks is enough to dissolve. Melatonin 3% already, but if it does not dissolve, then it looks cloudy. It's okay can be used as well (partial dissolution It's enough to make the ingredients work. But it should not melt too little - in fact. Excessive dissolution, which means that the use of solvent at an unnecessarily high level may reduce the flux or absorption of the mixture into the surface as well. Therefore, if it dissolves and becomes semi-opaque, it is considered valid)
C . Soluble glycol: cetyl tranexamate + Butylene Glycol
This is not enough. Butylene Glycol 5% Not enough to dissolve TXC 5 % It is recommended to reduce the rate of using some ingredients, for example, reduce TXC down to 2-2.5% should be more appropriate.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby joelfonat » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:32 pm

Let me adjust the new formula. 1. MSH White 2 2. Pure Melatonin 3 3.palmaria palmata 5 4. Resveratrol LongMax 5 5.cetyl tranexamate 5 6. Silymarin 1 7. Activated Resorcinol 1 8. Yeast Resurface 3 9. Disodium EDTA 0.2 10. Satin Cream Maker 1. 2 11. Phenoxyethanol SA 0.5 12. LipidSoft F 8 13. 1,3 Propanediol 10% 14.water remaining 15. DMI 3 16. Superoxide Dismutase 0.5 Formula adjustment 1. Request to adjust the formula by changing Butylene Glycol 5% to Propanediol because I saw that it was more natural. I thought it would be more gentle and increased to 10% because I thought it would be able to completely dissolve 5% cetyl tranexamate (not sure if this would dissolve cetyl tranexamate or not, or if glycol and 10% was enough to dissolve or not). 2. Propanediol 10% and LipidSoft 8% will dissolve Melatonin ? 3. Can I add Superoxide Dismutase ? Superoxide Dismutase 0.5% in the formula. 4. Add Satin Cream Maker to 1.2%. It sticks to the skin a bit. But I'm afraid that it will be very thick and will cause acne again. I intend to only paint on certain parts of the page. I haven't applied the whole face. Conclusion New step ... Is the following procedure correct or not? A. oil phase: mix MSH White + Silymarin + LipidSoft F and heat until completely melted, wait until cool, then add Activated Resorcinol (because it cannot be heated) B. Melt Propanediol 10% with cetyl tranexamate 5% C. water mix Disodium EDTA 2% --> Dissolve Yeast Resurface , palmaria palmata --> then add Satin Cream Maker and DMI D. Mix A and B and add Melatonin (I think you put Melatonin , would this step be better? because now there are both propanidiol and lipid soft F to dissolve well E. Mix C and D together and add Resveratrol LongMax into the blender F. Enter Phenoxyethanol SA The steps are as follows: o K? Thank you very much, Mr. staff.
joelfonat

Postby staff » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:01 pm

Hello
1.I would like to adjust the formula by changing Butylene Glycol 5% as Propanediol because I saw that it was more natural. I thought it would be more gentle and increased to 10% because I thought it would be able to completely dissolve 5% cetyl tranexamate (not sure if this would dissolve cetyl tranexamate or not, or if glycol and 10% was enough to dissolve or not).
According to the information that the team knows and has tested is Butylene Glycol soluble TXC (Cetyl tranexamate) but no data and never tested whether Propanediol will be able to dissolve. If members want to mix as follows Do you have to bother doing the test?
2. Propanediol 10% and LipidSoft 8% will dissolve Melatonin ?
LipidSoft dissolve Melatonin can, but this does not mean that the rate of use LipidSoft 8% will be sufficient to dissolve Melatonin 3% Yes, you need to test how much dissolved it actually is. LipidSoft each type dissolved Melatonin can be more or less different. For example, if high solubility is needed, recommend LipidSoft Solve This recipe, if you want to mix must be tested for solubility By separating the solubility to see if it can be dissolved or not. If dissolved, mix normally. If unable to dissolve or not completely In the case of a large amount of sediment that does not dissolve, the formula may need to be adjusted. The procedure seems to be incomplete, which is to mix the water until the gel cream is obtained, then dissolve the oil. Then add it to the water that has been gel-cream. Then the ingredients that are not heat resistant, such as Activated Resorcinol , Resveratrol LongMax add to the final cream. Shake to combine The formula is not easy to mix. and may not be suitable for newbies
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby joelfonat » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:34 pm

Thank you for your advice. then go back to use Butylene Glycol 10% to dissolve 5% cetyl tranexamate LipidSoft F 5%+ LipidSoft Solve 5% dissolved in l part ipid phase in dissolution Melatonin but will add Melatonin last step with Activated Resorcinol , Resveratrol LongMax , I don't think there should be anything that doesn't dissolve now. Any further advice? (I still want to maintain the same concentration of active ingredients) If admin wants to adjust anything about the base, let me know. I'm happy to adjust it. Thank you. Besides, if you want to make a serum, do you have any suggestions?
joelfonat

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development