Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามการใช้ poloxamer 184

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Inquire about using poloxamer 184

Postby minnie.dream » Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:28 pm

An example of a highly effective Cleansing Water formula: 100% of the rest of the water Butylene Glycol 10% Glycerin 7% Ethyl Alcohol 5% Poloxamer 184 10% Poloxamer 124 5% Eye Preserved™ (Polyaminopropyl Biguanide) 1% Use: For any formulation. act as Emulsifier Mixing method: mix with water Usage ratio: 0.1-5.0% Product characteristics: clear liquid. Light yellow Solubility: soluble in water, แอลกอฮอลล์ Storage: can be stored at room temperature. Protected from sunlight, heat, the product has a minimum shelf life of 2 years. INCI Name: Poloxamer 184 ---------------- 1 . The text above is copied from the product description. I doubt the usage rate Poloxamer184 0.1-5% but the formula example uses 10%. Is this still safe? Understand that the specified rate of use 0.1-5% should not be used more than 5% in. 2. If the formula provided can be used. If you don't want the recipe to contain แอลกอฮอล์ can I use any ingredient instead?
minnie.dream

From thanks :: 4 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about using poloxamer 184

Postby staff » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:40 pm

Hello, it's safe. RD has informed the relevant department to improve the information of the website to be more accurate.
2. If the formula given is available If you don't want the recipe to contain แอลกอฮอล์ can I use any ingredient instead?
Opt-in Ethyl Alcohol in the formula is probably the cause. On the surface, when applied on the skin, it feels cool and dries faster. formula can be cut Ethyl Alcohol , the cleaning efficiency will remain at the level. good
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development