Cosmetics Formulation Development

solvent ตัวทำละลาย

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Solvent

Postby private.nattapong » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:16 am

Please inquire. To dissolve the chemicals ordered is Musk Ketone , Coumarin , Musk Ambrette , Camphor , Patchouli Hexanol , Raspberry Ketone Which Solvent should I order?
private.nattapong

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: solvent

Postby staff » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:57 pm

Hello, I would like to inquire about the recipe that want to add these aroma chemicals into it (eg creams, lotions, gels, sprays น้ำหอม etc.) The reason for asking is because, for example, if it is a cream recipe which will have oil as a component already You can add these aroma chemical ingredients to the oil. Warm to dissolve and then mix the cream as usual
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Solvent in Solvent (continued)

Postby private.nattapong » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:05 am

Please inquire. To dissolve the chemicals ordered is Musk Ketone , Coumarin , Musk Ambrette , Camphor , Patchouli Hexanol , Raspberry Ketone Which Solvent should I order? There is no matter of formula. I just want to test the improvements. น้ำหอม , but because the substances printed above are in flakes, some powders, I do not Are you sure in the solution to make it a liquid? How to use the dropper to drip? Another tight question. I ordered cyclamen propanal,Bourgeonal. According to the description, it's Liquid, liquid, but in a 5g bottle that delivers a creamy texture. I don't know how I have to dissolve it (sorry. If a question or anything makes you uncomfortable I have no knowledge of chemistry. but just wanted to try something So please advise, thank you very much)
private.nattapong

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: solvent

Postby staff » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:46 am

Hello, disturbing members. ongoing or connected questions Please inquire within the same thread.
Please ask To dissolve the chemicals ordered is Musk Ketone , Coumarin , Musk Ambrette , Camphor , Patchouli Hexanol , Raspberry Ketone Which Solvent should I order? Thank you
if mixed together also found to be flakes Or not completely dissolved, can add Dipropylene glycol added to the formula to help dissolve
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development