Cosmetics Products Analysis

สูตรกันแดด reef-safe

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

Reef-safe sunscreen formula

Postby krittin123 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:55 pm

Disturbing the analysis of mineral base sunscreen formula that is safe with coral (reef-safe), a Thai brand. I have tried it and love it, it has spf50 pa+++ and is waterproof. The texture is quite good, soft and smooth, easy to spread, not heavy on the face, almost no white stain even though it is non-nano, but I would like it to be more matte when applied. because it's easy I would like to know how can I modify the formula to make it easier? to still have the above features including the usage ratio of various substances WATER, Zinc Oxide (NON- NANO), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (NON-NANO), C12-15 alkyl benzoate ( emollient ), Simmondsia Chinensis SEED OIL, Cetearyl Alcohol (SOLVENT), BIS- PEG-12 Dimethicone Beeswax ( Skin Conditioning ), Niacinamide , Cetearyl Alcohol (EMULSIFYING), Glyceryl Stearate (EMULSIFYING), PEG-100 STEARATE ( surfactant ), BIS- PEG-12 Dimethicone Beeswax , BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, MICA, Laureth-7 (EMULSIFYING), Sodium Polyacrylate (FILM FORMING), C13-14 ISO Paraffin ( SOLVENT), Sodium Hyaluronate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Allantoin , HydroxyethylCellulose (EMULSION STABILISING)
krittin123

From thanks :: 126 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Reef-safe sunscreen formula

Postby staff » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:10 pm

Hello, our team recommends trying to mix in this way. WATER, Zinc Oxide (NON-NANO), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (NON-NANO), C12-15 alkyl benzoate ( emollient ) Cream maker 3-4% PEG-12 Dimethicone 1% สารกันเสีย -absorbing powder (As the member said want to control it during the day) for example SelectSorb The rest is about formulating. Maybe try selecting some of the ingredients from the original recipe. to try to adjust the texture of the recipe that the members have made
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis