Haircare Recipes

สอบถามการปรับความหนืดข้นในสูตรแชมพู

sharing your hair care recipes

Ask about adjusting the viscosity in the shampoo formula.

Postby rachoyu » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:55 pm

Because the shampoo formula has been mixed using salt to adjust the viscosity, but the result is not as expected. Please help to check the formula to see if there is anything wrong with the details of the formula reservation as follows: 1. Sulfate Free Shampoo Base 12% 2. Cond-Foam 5% 3. Poly-Conditioner Eco 2% 4. น้ำกลั่น 79% 5.2% salt after mixing. 12 hours and the formula doesn't have a thick viscosity at all, but the reverse when changing the shampoo base in number 1 to cocamidopropy beta, it makes it thick and viscous. I would like to ask for advice.
rachoyu

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about adjusting viscosity in shampoo formula

Postby staff » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:15 pm

Hello, the ratio of salt is too high use at too high a level Will become not viscous. Try starting at 0.3-0.5% first.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby rachoyu » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:17 pm

that uses 2% salt because the proportion of use of substance in item 1 has been reduced to 12% from the recommended 25-30%, so i think that the recommended amount of salt is 0.3-0.5% will not be enough to make the shampoo viscous can thicken Which from the answer shows that I misunderstood the proportions, indicating that even reducing the substance according to item 1. The recommended amount of salt is enough to make the shampoo viscous normally. If so, only try to adjust the salt accordingly I will inform you about the results later... Thank you.
rachoyu

Postby rachoyu » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:14 pm

Adjust the salt as I have already said. The result is the same, not viscous or thick at all. Please suggest a substance that helps solve the problem in this matter.
rachoyu

Postby staff » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:23 pm

Hello, I'm sorry. May I edit it? There are 3 options. 1. Use Sulfate Free Shampoo Base with Amphoteric surfactant eg Coco-Betaine together in the formula. and can adjust the viscosity with the addition of salt (but if adding too much will become not thick as before.) In this case, if you want to use Cond-Foam in the formula must also contain Coco-Betaine or amphoteric surfactant Other types in the formula as well. to make the charge bind to Sulfate Free Shampoo Base which is anionic (anionic) so it will get thick and viscous. 2. Use thickener that is a hydrocolloid, for example Xanthan Gum Recommended starting 0.5% spinning in water water until dissolved, gel texture Then mix the other steps as usual. 3. Use thickener other groups such as EasyThick , SugarThick
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby rachoyu » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:33 pm

Using salt in the first choice, we will not be able to know the exact amount at all. Do you use it? Is to gradually add salt to the recipe until the desired consistency. Or do I have to wait 12 hours for the formula to thicken and viscous? Then the proportion of using coca.. and Sulfate Free ..and Cond-Foam how many % should be appropriate if It is possible to recommend a % of each substance in the ratio of 100% as well. In the case of options 2 and 3, it can be thickened at all without the need to add. coca.. for the charge to bind to Sulfate Free right? And among the 3 substances that have been introduced, which one is better or safer? I want one that is made from natural raw materials.
rachoyu

Postby staff » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:51 pm

Hello,
Using salt in the 1st option, we will not be able to know the exact amount at all. Can I use it? Is to gradually add salt to the recipe until the desired consistency. Or do I have to wait 12 hours for the formula to thicken and viscous? Then the proportion of using coca.. and Sulfate Free ..and Cond-Foam how many % should be appropriate if It is possible to recommend a % of the use of each substance in the ratio of 100%
to adjust the viscosity. Usually, it can be estimated. If the viscosity of the formula is set to a range that is not too narrow สารชะล้าง does not have a fixed rate of use. It depends on the foaming nature, foaming quantity and cleaning efficiency of the formula.
In case of alternatives 2 and 3, it can be thickened completely without the need to add. coca.. for the charge to bind to Sulfate Free right? And among the 3 substances that have been suggested, which one is better or safer? I want one that is made from natural raw materials
. To study the information and to know what each substance is derived from, however, all 3 substances are safe. Because if it is not safe, the FDA will not allow it to be used in cosmetics.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Haircare Recipes