Cosmetics Formulation Development

Xanthan Gum ละลายไม่หมด

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Xanthan Gum does not completely dissolve.

Postby sroydondon » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:13 am

part A 1. 10% alcohol solution 2. 20% alcohol solution part B 3. Jojoba Oil 7.5% 4. Wax Cream Maker 7.5% 5. สารกันเสีย 1% part C 6. Xanthan Gum (clear gel type, smooth texture without stretch) 2% 7. น้ำกลั่น 57% Question?? When I finished mixing A+B, I put Xanthan Gum is dispersed in substance A+B. Then bring water to fill later. It creates a creamy, sticky texture that I want (the problem is that there is a small amount of powder in the cream). Xanthan Gum Not completely dissolved Hair Guess the hair dryer Probably not enough Because when the cream is very sticky, the machine will not spin anymore. Can you recommend me.. should I buy a W. power machine that can blend sticky cream to make Xanthan Gum is completely soluble.
sroydondon

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Xanthan Gum doesn't melt completely

Postby sroydondon » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:39 am

part A 1. 10% alcohol solution 2. 20% alcohol solution part B 3. Jojoba Oil 7.5% 4. Wax Cream Maker 7.5% 5. สารกันเสีย 1% part C 6. Xanthan Gum (clear gel type, smooth texture without stretch) 2% 7. น้ำกลั่น 57% <<< Remedy to 52%
sroydondon

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Xanthan Gum doesn't melt completely

Postby staff » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:34 pm

Hello
I guess the hair dryer Probably not enough Because when the cream is very sticky, the machine will not spin anymore. Can you recommend me.. should I buy a W. power machine that can blend sticky cream to make Xanthan Gum is completely dissolved.
If you don't want to downgrade Xanthan Gum down, it must be Use a blender with sufficient power. Then have the proper blender characteristics. with cream blending. Learn to inquire about the desired production capacity in each blending cycle (gram unit).
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development