Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนช่วยดูสูตรและ%การใช้ให้หน่อยนะคะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please help me see the formula and % usage for me.

Postby luangwiphu.p » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:01 pm

Sunscreen formula for irritated and easily clogged skin. by avoiding use ซิลิโคน body Cyclopentasiloxane because I have a problem using a mousse-based sunscreen. ซิลิโคน this one is clogged. However, in this formula there is also Dimethicone which I personally haven't encountered a problem with. ซิลิโคน this one 1. Sensitive Cream Maker 5% 2. Fractionated Coconut Oil 34% 3. Zinc Oxide Neutral 15% 4. Titanium Dioxide 200nm Easy Diperse 9.8% 5.Beige Iron Oxide Easy Mix 3.6% 6.Distilled Water 26.2% 7. Allantoin 1% 8. Jojoba Ester 1.2% 9 .Natural Bisabolol 1% 10.Di-alpha- Tocopherol 0.3% 11. Ectoin 2 % 12. Mild Preserved Eco 0.9% Mixing method 1. Mix 1,2 by using heat, when dissolved, add 3,4,5 to blend until combined 2. Mix 6,7,8,9 until combined 3. Warm the ingredients in step 1 and 2 to the same temperature, gradually pour 2, add 1, blender or stir quickly until all combined 4. Put 9,10,12 into the mixture and blend again until homogeneous. - Please help to check the formula is used. Sensitive Cream Maker in blending cream? -%Usage Including the nourishment that you put in, is there any compatibility in the formula? - Is this mixing procedure correct? Thank you.
luangwiphu.p

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help me see the formula and % usage.

Postby staff » Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:35 am

Hello, I would like to ask because this formula is selected. Fractionated Coconut Oil up to 34% with what's the reason Do the users of this formula have dry skin or not?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby luangwiphu.p » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:47 pm

Hello, users with easily irritated and imbalanced skin. Oily face but dry skin, I put Fractionated Coconut Oil lot because I think สารกันแดด must be dissolved in oil. What percentage should be adjusted, please advise. and if you want to put Aveenoat can I do that? How many % should I use? Thank you Staff
luangwiphu.p

Postby staff » Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:23 pm

Hello, what is your expected SPF rating? This sunblock needs to have white texture. to adjust the skin tone to be bright and white or want to apply and look normal It doesn't make your face white. Using Titanium Dioxide 200nm Easy Disperse will cause whiteness. If you don't want to be white, you have to choose Titanium Dioxide Transparent (transparent type) instead.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby luangwiphu.p » Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:11 pm

It needs SPF around 30-50 PA+++.
luangwiphu.p

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development