Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนขอสูตรแฮร์โทนิคเย็นสมุนไพรไทยสำหรับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please ask for Thai herbal cold hair tonic formula for

Postby k_vadhanasuk » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:11 am

Please consult the formula in the production of hair tonic, hair tonic, hair and scalp care products (not washed out), focusing on nourishing the scalp, strengthening the new hair, nourishing the hair, helping to restore the hair roots and slow down shedding Strengthen new hair for me to come back to black. look healthy Ingredients need Thai herbs such as white dok grass and มะหาด Ginger Butterfly Pea ว่านหางจระเข้ and coffee to nourish the hair and scalp. White flower grass reduces the accumulation of fungi, bacteria. And helps reduce oiliness on the scalp. Prevent รังแค Strengthens new hair Moisturizes and nourishes the scalp Ingredients should be free of แอลกอฮอล์ Suitable for all hair types Ingredients : Water , Artocarpus Lakoocha , Vernonia Cinerea Whole, Propylene Glycol , Methylparaben, Propylparaben Properties : Helps restore healthy hair roots and scalp. slow down Strengthen new hair to make hair darker. How to use: Spray Hair Tonic on dry or damp scalp, gently massage and leave to dry without washing out. Should be used daily, morning and before bedtime, or can be used often. as needed I want to make my own recipe and order production with the company. Please contact me back.
k_vadhanasuk

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please ask for Thai herbal cold hair tonic formula for

Postby staff » Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:54 am

Hi, I recommend you to check out the different ingredient options from the ลดการหลุดร่วงเส้นผม section. ลดการหลุดร่วงเส้นผม
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development