Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามขั้นตอนการผสม เจลบำรุงผิว

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about the process of mixing skin gel.

Postby popang19 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:14 pm

Please tell me the mixing process gel sample formula ว่านหางจระเข้ +vitamin. Yes, according to this formula: 1. Aloe Vera Extract 3 % 2. VitaminB5 . 3% 3.Vitamin B3 3% 4. AnyGel 1% 5. Mild Preserve Eco 1% 6.water 73% order parts Just the other day I have 2 questions. 1. Is the water 73% wrong or not? 2. How to do the mixing process? There is no step-by-step recipe. But I read that AnyGel must be mixed with water to form a gel first. Do not mix later. Then add other ingredients and สารกันเสีย last. Do you need it? different from Pro Polymer or should it be replaced? Pro Polymer . Is it easier for a beginner? New to mixing Ask for certainty
popang19

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquiring about the process of mixing skin care gel

Postby staff » Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:06 am

Hello, the proportion of water Must make the formula total 100%, so it should be 89%. That's right, you can use Pro Polymer instead of AnyGel as well, depending on the texture you like. สารสร้างเนื้อเจล Each สารสร้างเนื้อเจล has a different texture.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Ask about the process of mixing skin nourishing gel, gel texture is not clear.

Postby popang19 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:15 pm

After mixing, the gel texture is not clear. Do I need to mix any additional substances? or with สารสร้างเนื้อเจล clearer Any Gel eg Pro Polymer
popang19

Postby staff » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:27 am

Hi, can you please take a picture of the texture, not clear or cloudy or white?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby popang19 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:21 pm

The image on the right uses AnyGel opaque yellow texture, left image try Pro Polymer is whiter but cloudy. like a paste Mix in the wrong part? I want a clear gel
Attachments
IMG_1458.JPG
รูปทางขวาใช้ anygel เนื้อขุ่น ออกเหลือง.
ทางซ้ายคือลองใช้pro polymer เนื้อออกขาวขุ่นเหมือนแป้งเปียก ไม่ทราบผสมผิดหรือเปล่าคะ.
อยากได้เนื้อเจลใสแจ๋วคะ
IMG_1458.JPG (982.72 KiB) Viewed 1909 times
popang19

Postby staff » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:19 pm

Hello, from the picture, the team thinks that it was caused by the mixing process, I don't know. สารกันเสีย in which step? If added in the last step or after creating a gel texture That is the cause of turbidity. Adjust the steps by adding สารกันเสีย Mild Preserved Eco in water from the first step. yes Then reheat it and stir gently until it dissolves completely. At this stage, a clear liquid is obtained. no turbidity and then proceed to the next step as usual Pro Polymer AnyGel give a clear gel. AnyGel May be a little cloudy
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby popang19 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:11 pm

I understand that you have to mix สารกันเสีย has always been the last one. In conclusion, it must be mixed before making the gel texture. If using Any Gel must be mixed with gel before other ingredients: mix สารกันเสีย before gelling Then add other ingredients if using Pro Polymer to make the final gel?:Mix other ingredients + สารกันเสีย and then mix to make the final gel.
popang19

Postby staff » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:08 pm

Hello, depending on the type of สารกันเสีย and สารสร้างเนื้อเจล as well, but usually, if added in the last step, there is a problem that the formula is cloudy Then try to mix it in water from the beginning, but according to the formula that members have informed. Move it to mix in the water at first, it will solve the problem.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development