Cosmetics Formulation Development

เกี่ยวกับ argan oil + Bakuchiol

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

About argan oil + Bakuchiol

Postby whalelanding » Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:06 am

Hello, I would like to ask about the ingredients. Argan Oil (Organic - Virgin - Deodorized) Bakuchiol (Natural Retinol ) Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) If using these three, there is a clause. I'm wondering 1. You have to enter สารกันเสีย add? Which one do you recommend? 2. How long can I keep it when mixed together? 3. Can I mix it by putting it in a bottle and shake it together? And how long does it take for all 3 substances to mix with this method? 4. Will there be any smell (rancidity, specific smell) or can I add more scents? Thank you.
whalelanding

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: about argan oil

Postby staff » Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:29 am

Hello Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) is incompatible with Argan Oil , the formula does not need to be added. สารกันเสีย because there are only oils in the formula. If stored in the refrigerator and packaged in opaque packaging Should be able to keep 1-2 years Argan Oil has a natural scent. Bakuchiol has a natural smell.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: about argan oil

Postby whalelanding » Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:11 pm

[quote="staff"]Hello! Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) is incompatible with Argan Oil , the formula doesn't need to be added. สารกันเสีย because there is only oil in the formula. If refrigerated and packaged in opaque packaging Should be able to keep 1-2 years Argan Oil has a natural scent. Bakuchiol has a natural smell.
Thank you. Ask for more. In case of using Argan Oil mix Bakuchiol 1. Can you mix them together? I don't see the answer to this. 2. If mixed together, you must put สารกันเสีย because it's not just oil 3. It is recommended that if you use Bakuchiol To be effective, you need to add Dimethyl Isosorbide the team said that Dimethyl Isosorbide is incompatible with Argan Oil Which substance is recommended? นำพาสาร some
whalelanding

Re: About argan oil + Bakuchiol

Postby whalelanding » Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:15 pm

Ask a little more (I asked but didn't get an answer) 4. Can I combine the above substances by putting all the substances in the bottle and shaking it? 5. Argan Oil I add other scents such as mint, etc. Please answer questions 1-5, thank you very much.
whalelanding

Postby staff » Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:33 pm

Hello
, in case you use Argan Oil mix Bakuchiol 1. Can you mix them together? I didn't see this answer
Can you mix
2. If mixed together, must be สารกันเสีย because it's not just oil[/ quote]
The formula is optional. สารกันเสีย because there is only oil in the formula[/quote: mfmi2u1y]
3. It is recommended that if you use Bakuchiol to be effective must fill Dimethyl Isosorbide the team said that Dimethyl Isosorbide is incompatible with Argan Oil Which substance is recommended? นำพาสาร some
suggest Laurocapram 1%
4. The above substances can I combine by putting all the substances in a flask and shaking?
Yes, or just a person is ok, they can get along easily. Because it is the same oil
5. Argan Oil Can I add other scents like mint?
can add น้ำหอม or น้ำมันหอมระเหย , but due to the composition of น้ำหอม or น้ำมันหอมระเหย are different for each species. If you encounter a layering issue, use Oil Blender 2%, can you help coordinate?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby whalelanding » Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:10 pm

3. It is recommended that if you use Bakuchiol to be effective you need to add Dimethyl Isosorbide the team said that Dimethyl Isosorbide is incompatible with Argan Oil Which substance is recommended? นำพาสาร some
recommend Laurocapram 1%
Laurocapram work with oil? I went in and read it for use with water only. or I misunderstood
whalelanding

Postby staff » Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:15 pm

Hello, please allow me to copy the information from the product details page. Laurocapram come to me. The company sells ingredients that help. นำพา ( penetration enhancer ) as follows: 1. Laurocapram (Water-Soluble) soluble in water, suitable for นำพา water-soluble ingredients synthetic Odorless or mild 2. Laurocapram (Oil-Soluble) soluble in oil. suitable for นำพา oil-soluble ingredients It is synthetic and has a mild odor.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development