Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามครีมบำรุงผิวหน้าค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about facial creams.

Postby qgraceworld » Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:33 am

Please help to see the compatibility of the substances. I want to use my own face cream Helps to tighten the skin ลดริ้วรอย and whiten skin part A (Hotprocess 50°c) Water 10% Sodium Lactate Plus 3% part B (Hotprocess 50°c) Sensitive Cream Maker 1% LipidSoft Lite 1% Pure-Baicalin 0.3% Part C Water remaining% Methylsilanol Mannuronate 3% Palmaria Palmata Extract 3% Glycosaminoglycans Complex 2% Wrinkle-Fill 2% CeraTouch 1% HydroAlgae 1% Sym-White 1% Part D Encapsulated Salicylic Acid 3% Part E Aquamax 3% (body) Part F กันเสีย 0.7%
qgraceworld

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about face cream?

Postby staff » Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:06 pm

Hello, this formula looks like electrolyte from Sodium Lactate Plus , the team is not sure "Aquamax". that you are a member Use to combine this formula. Will it be electrolyte resistant? Since there is no information about this product. It is advisable to inquire with the seller or the manufacturer. In other respects, the ingredients are compatible with all items except these 3 points. 1. Using Sym-White in this formula is quite high, 1.0. % in conjunction with use Encapsulated Salicylic Acid , which can also irritate the skin. So be careful about irritation. This issue is important. because if the user cannot be used continuously because of skin irritation will not be able to expect any results at all No matter how good the ingredients are in the recipe 2.
ratio of LipidSoft Lite is probably too small. for thawing Pure-Baicalin recommended to increase to 2.0-2.5% will be more sure. 3. Using Sym-White should be used Disodium EDTA 0.2% + Sodium Metabisulfite 0.2% to help prevent discoloration of the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Question about face cream?

Postby qgraceworld » Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:22 am

Thank you very much, I will try to adjust it.
qgraceworld

From thanks :: 0 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development