Cosmetics Formulation Development

ผสมแชมพู กลายเป็นครีมนวด รบกวนช่วยดูให้ด้วยค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Mix shampoo into conditioner. Please help me look.

Postby novasken » Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:02 pm

Mix shampoo base Sulfate Free No tear shampoo came out very viscous. Please help me look at the formula. 1. Sulfate Free no tear shampoo 30% 2. Poly conditioner pro 400 m 3% 3. WaterLock 1% 4. Sandalore 3% 5. Fractionated Coconut Oil 2% 6. Mild Preserve Eco 1% 7. Aqua 60% Method 1. Mix sulfate and WaterLock into water, blend well 2. Slowly pour Poly conditioner pro 400 m down and keep spinning Now some of them are starting to clot. so keep spinning Until the cream is white and sticky 3. Then pour Sandalore and น้ำมันมะพร้าว About the hair conditioner 5. Then gradually add water, slowly blending until it is released. The cream is smooth, but no bubbles, about the hair conditioner (total water is added 40 ml) 6. Now the shampoo from 300 ml has become 400. but not yet put สารกันเสีย just ordered the day before. I see that some products need to be refrigerated. but left it outside for days. So I hurried to do it. I don't know how to fix it. To make cleaning efficiency approximately according to adult shampoo formula. The cream is about conditioning shampoo of Amway, green bottle. A little liquid is fine. I'm disturbed.
novasken

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Mixing shampoo into conditioner Please help me look.

Postby staff » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:15 pm

Hello 1. The usage rate Poly-Conditioner Pro (400 mPa.s) High, thickens the formula. too viscous recommend to try hair conditioner Other types of hair conditioner must be reduced Poly-Conditioner Pro (400 mPa.s) down to 1% and used in conjunction with Silicone Hi-Cond another 2-3%. 2. The proportion of oil in the formula is quite high, which is common equal to 5%. Be careful about the separation of layers. It is recommended that the proportion of oil be reduced to no more than 3%, the use of oil to expect to help nourish the hair in the shampoo formula is expected to have very little effect. The reason is because the shampoo looks like สารชะล้าง , which will "remove the oil" from the hair, which means Adding oil to the recipe The oil will also be washed immediately if สารชะล้าง used has an appropriate utilization rate. and efficient enough (if สารชะล้าง is insufficient or ineffective. When finished, you will feel that your hair is still oily. because the oil can't be washed out completely)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby novasken » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:11 pm

Thank you [list=] May I ask more?[/list] [*] After leaving it for 2 days, the texture of the shampoo loosens up, partly because of the dilution of water added. but less bubble Hair loss more than ever Not sure where Polyquaternium 10 or other places? [*] Came back from the new year. The shampoo is foaming at all. but the smell is normal Is it because I put too much oil as the staff explained, or because I didn't use it? สารกันเสีย I haven't put it yet because I read some comments. Staff suggested that it is not necessary to enter. because some substances have put สารกันเสีย has arrived. Let me know this. For use in the next time. [*] If avoiding Silicons group, don't know, use Hydro Gel or suggest other substances that are more useful. Sulfate Free No-Tear Shampoo Base 3 in 1 case is used to wash your face. (Usually just use sunscreen and loose powder.) Take a shower and wash your hair. Please let me know the proper ratio. The user is an elderly person. quite dry skin Most of them are in air-conditioned rooms. If adding กลีเซอรีน / น้ำมันมะพร้าว (I have it) The total should not exceed 3%. Is that right? Please help me adjust the recipe. Sulfate Free No-Tear Shampoo Base ??? สารกันเสีย 1% กลีเซอรีน 1% น้ำมันมะพร้าว 2% water The rest, thank you in advance.
novasken

Postby novasken » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:46 am

Still waiting for an answer, thank you.
novasken

Postby staff » Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:27 am

Hello
because I read some comments Staff suggested that it is not necessary to enter. because some substances have put สารกันเสีย has arrived. This one, I would like to know. For use in the next time
if the formula has added water to the formula. must be filled สารกันเสีย at least equal to the proportion of water added to formula
If avoid Silicons group, don't know, use Hydro Gel or suggest other substances that are considered more useful
because each substance has different characteristics to coat the hair Members have to test to see what kind of characteristics (for example, as tested Poly-Conditioner Pro (400 mPa.s) how it feels to me ) that best meets my needs. by looking at the category Hair Conditioner
Sulfate Free No-Tear Shampoo Base. In the case of 3 in 1, it is used to wash your face. (Usually just use sunscreen and loose powder.) Take a shower and wash your hair. Please let me know the proper ratio. The user is an elderly person. quite dry skin Most of them are in air-conditioned rooms. If adding กลีเซอรีน / น้ำมันมะพร้าว (I have it) The total should not exceed 3%. Is that right? Please help me adjust the recipe. Sulfate Free No-Tear Shampoo Base ??? สารกันเสีย 1% กลีเซอรีน 1% น้ำมันมะพร้าว 2% water, the rest
if it's a waterproof sunscreen. Must use a formula that resembles Micellar Water ( MakeUp-Wash or Poloxamer) or Cleaning Oil ( Oilsify 15 or Oilsify 30 ) instead, but if it is a normal face wash, use Sulfate Free No-Tear Shampoo Base 10-20% depending on the level of dirtiness of skin
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby novasken » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:30 pm

thank you
novasken

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development