Haircare Recipes

แชมพูบำรุงผมแบบ อ่อนๆ

sharing your hair care recipes

Mild hair shampoo

Postby autthakowit » Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:17 pm

Sulfate Free No-Tea shampoo Base. 19% น้ำกลั่น 70% Calcium Pantothenate . 2% Hydrolyzed rice protein . 2% Licochalcone A 1%. 1% Safe-B3 Vitamin B3 . 3% Paeonia Preserve . 2% Odor-Kill . 1% Citric Acid Adjust the ph value to 5.5. Can I ask if this formula is right or not?
autthakowit

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Mild hair shampoo

Postby staff » Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:18 pm

Hello, the formula can be mixed. But it is recommended to cut these ingredients out. Because it is not beneficial to the hair or scalp. in formulas that rinse immediately Licochalcone A 1%. 1% Safe-B3 Vitamin B3 . 3% of these ingredients If you want to expect results in nourishing the scalp must be on the scalp and allow time to be absorbed unable to act immediately which if in a formula like this was immediately washed away make it useless
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby autthakowit » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:05 am

Can I put jojoba Oii in my shampoo?
autthakowit

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:01 pm

Hello, it is possible to add any oil to the shampoo, but it is not highly recommended. cause because It's a garden With the purpose of shampoo, the use of shampoo is to wash off the fat that sticks to the hair from the hair (if you don't want to wash the grease that sticks to your hair, using water to wash your hair is enough), but adding oil to the shampoo formula. It's like trying to get the oil to settle on your hair. which when the pool is finished That oil will be washed out of the hair anyway. If asked why some brands say that any oil is added to their formulas to nourish the hair. Made for advertising purposes only, which means the rate of use of any oil in the formula. will be at a very low level (0.01-0.1%).
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Haircare Recipes