Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถาม ClearClean (ให้ความข้นหนืดในแชมพู)

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask ClearClean (Viscosity in shampoo)

Postby mitdee2011 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:25 pm

ClearClean (viscosity agent in shampoo) when opened The first time I bought it, it works well, the second time, the third is good.. But when you keep it for 15-20 days or more, why are you using it? That is, it is not as thick and viscous as when I first used it when I bought it. Even when turned on, it will immediately turn off to protect the air. and kept in a sealed place away from sunlight Store at room temperature Please check it for me what should I do. Because I order every bottle of 50 gram, but I encountered this problem in every bottle. Until every bottle is left, I can't continue to use because when mixed, the formula won't be as viscous as when I first used it.
mitdee2011

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Ask ClearClean (Viscosity in shampoo)

Postby staff » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:27 pm

Hello, I would like to ask the member. Do you not know how to shake the bottle before using it every time?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby mitdee2011 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:26 pm

I'm still not sure about shaking whether I've done it every time or not. Pay attention to shaking before use. and try it first Thank you for the answer.
mitdee2011

Postby mitdee2011 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:16 am

Learn more. from the problem of use ClearClean that was previously advised to shake. before use which from the experiment followed It should have been corrected. because the formula has normal viscosity Therefore, I would like to ask for more information, that is, if you buy ClearClean in Large quantities such as 1 kg. 5 kg. or 10 kg. Before use must be shaken. The whole tank first, right? Or is there a way to shake it with large quantities? Before using it, please give additional advice. Because the formula may be developed to continue selling. Thank you.
mitdee2011

Postby staff » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:28 pm

Hello, shake the bucket in case it shakes. Or spin the liquid in the tank if the weight is high and cannot be lifted and shaken. before using it
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development