Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอความช่วยเหลือ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

ask for help

Postby bogustmascotshop » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:30 pm

Hello MySkinRecipes team. I have decided to buy a message from you. Without studying it well before making a decision, I understood that it would be mixed with the cream/lotion used. In order to increase the efficiency at all, therefore, please consult that What can be done with the substance that has already been ordered? Can be mixed with cream / lotion. As you can understand? or what should I do Please ask for advice and help with advice. Substances ordered 1. Safe-B3 ( Vitamin B3 , Niacinamide ) 2. GlucoBright ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 3. Papaya Enzyme (Papain) skin problems are The face has dark marks from the skin and dull, the skin has become dark because of the sun.
bogustmascotshop

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: need help

Postby staff » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:35 pm

Hello, disturbing members. Please inform the composition (ingredient list from the product label) of the cream or lotion product. who want to add ingredients to all 3 of these items as well so that the team can help check whether it can be added to the mix or not
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: need help

Postby bogustmascotshop » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:59 pm

At first I thought that I would mix it with my regular cream. Mixing a little bit at a time when applying. I don't know if I can do it.
bogustmascotshop

From thanks :: 0 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development