Cosmetics Formulation Development

EDTA จะมีผลกระทบกับ Z-White™ และตัวอื่นๆไหม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Will EDTA affect Z-White™ and others?

Postby contact3 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:58 pm

As far as I have read, I understand that Some in this, if we do not put EDTA down it will change color. But the problem is that they're all in the same formula. 1. I wonder if it's enough EDTA will affect Z-White™ and others? I see that it's zinc, so it should have an impact. 2. Is there anything else that gets affected if we put it on? 3. Is there any in the formula that if we don't use it? EDTA , the color will change somewhat easily after use. Ectoine (Ectoin) 4MSK (Potassium Methoxysalicylate) Z-White™ Sym-White™ (Phenylethyl Resorcinol) GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) Wrinkle-Lax™ wrinkles Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate Licorice Extract (Glabridin 40%) L-Carnosine Beta Glucan (Saccharomyces cerevisiae extract)
contact3

From thanks :: 7 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Will EDTA affect Z-White™ and others?

Postby staff » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:04 pm

Hello Z-White and Disodium EDTA can be used together no problem
3. Is there any in the formula that if we don't include EDTA , the color will change slightly after use. Ectoine (Ectoin) 4MSK (Potassium Methoxysalicylate) Z-White™ Sym-White™ (Phenylethyl Resorcinol) GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) Wrinkle-Lax™ wrinkles Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate Licorice Extract (Glabridin 40%) [/ quote] Sym-White one item. but another item That doesn't change color does not mean that if there is a metal ion in the formula already. Will not destroy the ingredients, making them ineffective. Usually, it is recommended to always include it in the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development