Cosmetics Formulation Development

ครีม anti-aging,moisturizing แบบ ครีม estee ตัวนี้ค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Anti-aging, moisturizing cream like this estee cream.

Postby puntipa.cmh » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:27 am

Hello, I would like to inquire about cream cheese. I want to make a cream recipe. anti-aging ,moisturizing In the formula used - 1,2-Hexanediol - 1,3 Butylene Glycol - Trehalose - Wax Cream Maker - BHT - IPM - Petrolatum - Jojoba Oil - Dimethicone - isohexadecane - Glyceryl glucoside - Sodium Lactate - Galactomyces - acetyl hexa peptide - Pal- GHK - DAME After applying the cream to the face after opening, it appears that the cream starts to harden. It's not like the first day after the cream is done. Please consult me on how to fix it or is it because the active ingredient is causing this problem?
puntipa.cmh

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Anti-aging, moisturizing cream like this estee cream.

Postby puntipa.cmh » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:30 am

Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Face and Neck Creme is this cream.
puntipa.cmh

Postby staff » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:23 pm

Hello,
When I finish applying the cream on my face after opening it, it appears that the cream starts to harden. It's not like the first day after the cream is done. Please consult me on how to fix it or is it because of which active ingredient is causing this problem? How long, how many days, or just 1-2 days after the production is finished? How do you keep it? And in what kind of container? Approximately what is the storage temperature?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby puntipa.cmh » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:44 am

After the cream has been opened for about 2-3 days after finishing, pack the cream into a jar. Store it in the bedroom, away from sunlight.
puntipa.cmh

Postby staff » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:19 pm

Hello, please inform the member of the lot number of Petrolatum for the staff to check as well. whether the product has any problems or not Please inform the members of the usage rate Wax Cream Maker .
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development