Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนสอบถามสูตรครีมกันแดดปกป้องผิวจากมลภาวะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please ask for sunscreen formula to protect your skin from pollution.

Postby kunwadee.teera » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:21 am

Interfere with the team to recommend recipes. Anti-pollution sunscreen (PM 2.5 and pollution from smoke dust), I would like to have the following features: 1. Protect your skin from sunlight from both UVA-UVB rays with SPF50+ PA+++ 2. It is a type of sunscreen. physical sunscreen which is highly stable. and contains less chemical components chemical sunscreen thus reducing the chance of allergic reactions for those with sensitive, sensitive skin. Helps with anti adhesion to reduce the adhesion of pollution on the skin ( Ectoin , Fucus Film™ ) 4. Contains skin barrier substances such as Cica, Ceramide and Niacinamide , which strengthens the epidermis. Reduce the chance of irritation from pollution. 5. Contains a mixture of substances. moisturizer to help moisturize the skin. Because dry skin can cause itching and irritation easily. 6. Contains no ingredients that cause allergies such as น้ำหอม , paraben, colorant and flavoring agent. And I would like to know the price if making 50 ml quantity. Thank you.
kunwadee.teera

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please ask for sunscreen formula to protect your skin from pollution.

Postby staff » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:25 am

Hello, I would like to introduce members Take a look at some sample formulas from ศูนย์รวมสูตร . If you want the company to produce as an example Formulations can be submitted via ศูนย์รวมสูตร [choose "Submit Recipe"] where the system will calculate the cost. automatic
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development