Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเกี่ยวกับSilky Serum Base Plus (Face/Eye, Oil)

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about Silky Serum Base Plus (Face/Eye, Oil)

Postby wazana.thailand » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:56 am

The product description says Silky Serum Base Plus can support oil and ซิลิโคน in formulations up to 30% (combined with the proportion of Silky Serum Base Plus ), with at least 60% water in the formula (recommended 70 % for formulation stability) **Addition of 1% NaCl (purified salt) to the formula improves the stability of the formula. In the event that There is a separation when left. or recommend 1% in all formulas used Silky Serum Base Plus as a base by blending to dissolve into the formula in the final step** -should Add Magnesium Sulfate 1% to help increase formula stability by adding it to the last step of the formula Then blend until dissolved into the recipe. It will help prevent separation well. 1. Read and understand that the Silky Serum Base Plus contains more water than oil and ซิลิโคน indicates that it is Oil in Water or not 2. From what I read on the product introduction page It is recommended to fill in both Pure NaCl and Magnesium Sulfate ask Should I put both of these at all or not to add stability in the formula 3. From item 1. on the information page of Magnesium Sulfate write " Magnesium Sulfate is commonly used in formulas. Water-in-Oil acting as an emulsion stabilizer (not Suitable/Should not be used in formulas When the information states that it is not suitable for oil-in-water formulations, why is it recommended to add it to the formula? Silky Serum Base Plus which is oil-in-water. Please explain and answer questions. Maybe I don't understand it myself or I'm not sure. thank you very much
wazana.thailand

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquire about Silky Serum Base Plus (Face/Eye, Oil)

Postby staff » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:17 pm

Hello, 1. The emulsion system does not depend on whether there is more water or more oil. but it depends Emulsifier and the mixing process is important if using Silky Serum Base will get emulsion like Water-in-Oil 2. Choose one.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development