Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนดูสูตรลดเรือนริ้วรอยค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please look at the formula to reduce wrinkles.

Postby yu_122_su » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:08 pm

Age 32, skin is quite oily, especially T-zone. Beginning to have wrinkles, cheek grooves, skin is not firm. I want a gel that focuses on wrinkles. Not focusing on moisture because there is already a moisturizing cream already applied. There is no blender. I want to know if the selected ingredients can be stirred entirely by hand? I want to know the mixing process as well. 1. Argireline 10 % 2. Safe-B3 ™ 10 % 3. GlucoBright™ 5 % 4. Japanese Cedar 2 % 5. Quick-Coll® 2 % 6. VersaMoist 3 % 7. Wrinkle-Fill™ 2 % 8. NAT-RIBOSE™ 3 % 9. Pro Polymer™ (Gel Maker) 1 % 10. Chamomile Water 62 %
yu_122_su

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please look at the formula to reduce wrinkles.

Postby staff » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:50 pm

Hello, I don't have the formula สารกันเสีย recommended Mild Preserved Eco 1%, other than none. problem If there is no blender To mix as follows: 10+1 mix well, then add 9 ( Pro Polymer ) until a smooth gel is obtained. This may take about 10-15 minutes, then gradually add the remaining ingredients, one item at a time, into the gel, stir until dissolved together with the gel Mild Preserved Eco ( สารกันเสีย ) you can add in the last step or mix with 10+1 from the beginning as well.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development