Cosmetics Formulation Development

การทำครีมเปลี่ยนสีผมสีดำ และ สีน้ำตาลดำ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Making black and brown hair color cream

Postby nawat2205 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:18 am

Hello, I would like to ask you a question. Now I have made the cream เปลี่ยนสีผม Cover all white hair. 2 formulas are black and black brown. The components are as follows: Black Cosmaq Hair Conding Wax 22 % Luviquat Ultracare 10 % Dehyquart AC 10 % DI-Water 44.5% Triethanolamine 2.5 % ColorFix TM 5 % SemiColor – Wood Black 1 % Pheoxy ethanol 1 % น้ำหอม Mok scent 4% I want to know how black made this recipe. are you ok Because I tried making black cream at pH 6 and at pH 9 and dyeing it on white hair, found that pH 9 is better than pH 6, which is different from what the website describes. It has to be around pH 6. And I also I have more questions as follows: 1. Since this Wood black is a powder, will it coat only the outer surface of the hair? And the color won't seep into the hair shaft, right? (because when I put my hair on white paper it will be black But when placed on black paper, it will look white. It's like the dye doesn't stick. And if the more light to the hair directly, it will still be white. It is expected to be part of the hair shaft that is still white), which is different from this liquid semi-brown red brown. I tried dyeing it to see if it would reach my core. So it can't see the white color of the hair at all. 2. In addition, I would like to know if the components of Wood black color have ingredients that cause gel or not. because I tried to mix it in the cream Appears to see a gel lump occurs with brown, black or color น้ำตาลเข้ม Cosmaq Hair Conding Wax 22 % Luviquat Ultracare 10 % Dehyquart AC 10 % DI-Water 41.5% Triethanolamine 2.5 % ColorFix TM 5 % SemiColor – Wood Black 0.5 % SemiColor – Red Brown 3.5 % Pheoxy ethanol 1 % น้ำหอม Mok scent 4% want to know the color Black sugar makes this recipe. Is it ok at pH 9 and how much Wood Black and Semi-Brown should I put? which after completing these 2 formulas Next, I will put the herbal powder in both formulas as well. I want to know if it will make the cream harder and more viscous, right? And will the color on the hair fade as well? (There are 5 types of herbal powders, which are Tian King powder, Indigo powder, Kameng powder, Makhampom powder, Butterfly Pea powder.) Sorry for the long explanation. But my main purpose is to want the dye to be more intense on the hair. without seeing white hair at all including wanting to do brown, black or color น้ำตาลเข้ม What should I do?
Attachments
รูปเปรียบเทียบผมขาวและผมดำ บนกระดาษขาว.jpg
เส้นผมขาวจากการย้อมครีมสีดำทั้งก่อนย้อม (วงกลมแดง) หลังย้อม pH 6 (วงกลมเขียว) และ หลังย้อม pH 9 (วงกลมฟ้า)
รูปเปรียบเทียบผมขาวและผมดำ บนกระดาษขาว.jpg (145.68 KiB) Viewed 1161 times
nawat2205

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: How to make black and brown hair color cream

Postby staff » Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:55 am

Hello,
I would like to know how black made this recipe. are you ok Because I've tried making black cream at pH 6 and at pH 9 and dyeing it on white hair, found that pH 9 is better than pH 6, which is different from what the website describes as it has to be around pH 6.[/quote] ] The reason why pH 6 is recommended is because it can cover all applications because each color has a different optimal pH. But if members check to see that the color sticking compared to pH 6 and 9 will see that there is not much difference. In addition, the use of pH 9 on the head is too intense
1. Since this Wood black is a powder, will it coat only the outer surface of the hair? And the color won't seep into the hair shaft, right? (because when I put my hair on white paper it will be black But when placed on black paper, it will look white. It's like the dye doesn't stick. And if the more light to the hair directly, it will still be white. It is expected to be part of the hair shaft that is still white), which is different from this liquid semi-brown red brown. I tried dyeing it to see if it would reach my core. So it doesn't see the white of the hair at all
All the color doesn't penetrate to the core of the hair. But will coat the hair. Wood Black is a powder, but dissolves when using heat, dissolves in water. When mixing, use heat to dissolve in water until there is no precipitate of any color powder in the formula. The reason why the manufacturer sells it as a powder because it dissolves easily when like gray which is difficult to dissolve Therefore, the thawing process must be completed and sold as a liquid instead.
2. In addition, I would like to know whether the composition of Wood black paint has a gel-forming ingredient or not. because I tried to mix it in the cream It appears that there is a gel lump occurring as well
No.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development