Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนเช็คสูตร โลชั่นทาผิวให้หน่อยค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

bother to check recipe Give me some skin lotion.

Postby knndott » Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:38 pm

Please check the formula for me. Why mix it and apply it on the skin that doesn't moisturize at all. dry like nothing Why is it? see the staff say Satin Cream Maker No oil+ น้ำหอม not more than 25% and mix according to this step, right? 1. Water 63.5 2. Oil butter 23 I. Butter 15 II. Oil 7.5 III. Vit E 0.5 3. Fragrance 1 4. Flora Fix 1 5. Hyaluronic 5 6. Glycerin e 0.5 7. dmi 3 8 . Mild pres 0.5 9. satin cream A. 1+4+5+6+9 B. 2+3+7+8 is it right? Thank you.
knndott

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: trouble checking recipe Give me some skin lotion.

Postby staff » Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:16 am

Hello, is the formula blended well? Is there a separation layer or is there any sediment in the formula? Please tell me the details of Oil, Butter in the formula, what is it?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: trouble checking recipe Give me some skin lotion.

Postby knndott » Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:30 pm

[quote="staff"]Hello! Is there any sediment in the formula? Is there any sediment in the formula? Please tell me the details of Oil, Butter in the formula, what is it?
The texture of the formula goes well together. not too sticky As desired 1. Mango Butter 2. Safflower Oil 3. Vit E Thank you.
knndott

Re: trouble checking formula Give me some skin lotion.

Postby knndott » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:06 am

Disturbing the team to help solve the problem that the time has passed. When it dries, the skin does not look moist. What do I need to add? or in which ingredients do I need to add? or add Glycerin little, too much. I'm afraid to be sticky
knndott

Postby knndott » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:34 pm

[quote="knndott"]Please help the team to solve the problem that the time has passed. When it dries, the skin does not look moist. What do I need to add? or in which ingredients do I need to add? or add Glycerin little, too much. I'm afraid it will be sticky
wait.
knndott

Postby staff » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:56 pm

Hello, please let me know the products that I have used and found. Make your skin moist as well (ask for ingredient list of such products)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Interfering with recipe check Give me some skin lotion.

Postby knndott » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:26 pm

[quote="staff"]Hello! Please ask for products that have been used and found that Make your skin moist as well (ask for ingredient list of such products)
Water, Glycerin , Dicaprylyl Ether, Alcohol denat ., Glyceryl Stearate SE , Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil , Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol , Fragrance , Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide , Trisodium EDTA
knndott

Re: Interfering with recipe check Give me some skin lotion.

Postby staff » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:20 am

Hello, from the original formula Glycerin increased to 3-5% Glyceryl Stearate SE enter 3% Cetearyl Alcohol enter 3% Dimethicone enter 2-3 % (recommended with a thickness of not less than 500 is Dimethicone (Medium/500, Low-Odor ))
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby knndott » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:02 pm

[quote="staff"]Hello, from the original recipe give Glycerin increased to 3- 5% Glyceryl Stearate SE Enter 3% Cetearyl Alcohol enter 3% Dimethicone put 2-3% (recommended with a thickness of not less than 500 is Dimethicone (Medium /500, Low-Odor))
Let me ask again 1. If you don't want to use silicone, use LipidSoft can be substituted, because I haven't mixed it yet. ซิลิโคน before, does it feel the same after using it? must be dissolved in silicon is that we have silicon Being alone, which phase will you put it in? And the steps must be put after the water phase or oil, such as Water phase 1. Distilled water (remaining water) 2. Glycerin 5% Oil phase 1 Glyceryl Stearate SE 3 % 2. Cetearyl Alcohol 3% 3. Oil 10% 4. shea butter 5% Cool down phase 1. Perserved 0.5 2. Frangrance 1% ________________ May I ask for the deodorant recipe to make it yourself? 1. Zinc Oxide 20% 2. SmellSorb™ (Zinc Ricinoleate) 2g 3. shea butter 25% 4. Aloe Vera Oil 36.5% 5. Beeswax 15% 6. Vit E oil 0.5% 7. Essential Oil 1% -Once applied, it has white and sticky stain, how to fix it? and white stains when wearing colored shirts How will you solve it? -And this formula, if you put กันเสีย Which one should I use? Existing mild preservative with Phenoxyethanol as I've seen that can't be used in formulas that contain oil. When I find it to read again I can't find it. Thank you team
knndott

Postby staff » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:14 pm

Hello
1. If you don't want to use silicone, use LipidSoft instead, because I haven't mixed it yet. ซิลิโคน before, does it feel the same after using it?
can be switched to LipidSoft Yes, but none of the ingredients are interchangeable. have their own characteristics
2. Silicone solubility, what phase should I put in? must be dissolved in silicon is that we have silicon Being alone, which phase will you put it in? And the procedure must be put after the water phase or oil
As for oil
I would like to ask for the deodorant formula to make it myself. 1. Zinc Oxide 20% 2. SmellSorb™ (Zinc Ricinoleate) 2g 3. shea butter 25% 4. Aloe Vera Oil 36.5% 5. Beeswax 15% 6. Vit E oil 0.5% 7. Essential Oil 1% -When I apply it, it has white and sticky residue, how to fix it? icky And white stains when wearing colored shirts
White stains come from Zinc Oxide The gooey comes from the composition of the formula, which is only wax, butter, oil. A deodorant formula shouldn't be this way. Characteristics of this formula It should be more suitable as a balm such as a lip balm. Deodorant is used under the arms should be light. It looks like ซิลิโคน or water+ ซิลิโคน (may have some oil if needed but not much)
-and this formula if กันเสีย Phenoxyethanol one should I use? Phenoxyethanol as I've seen that can't be formulated with oil. When I find it to read again Can't find it anymore
Use Mild Preserved Eco 1%
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Next

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development