Cosmetics Formulation Development

อยากสอบถามส่วนผสมต่อไปนี้ว่ามีอันไหนทำให้แสบ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

I would like to inquire about the following ingredients which one causes burning sensation.

Postby kakurasaku » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:30 am

Ask because the cream comes out. when used to feel Itching in the area where there is a wound or redness when the cream is applied. When we use it for a while when we come back from work and use makeup removers to wipe the face, there is a burning sensation. So I want to ask Are there any of the following components that cause itching when touching the wound or when used for a long time and make the face thinner? If so, will it be adjusted or reduced? - Glycerin - Propylene Glycol - GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) - Double Hyaluron Liquid - Ethylhexylglycerin - Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide , Switzerland) - Disodium EDTA - Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (eq. Argireline ) - Pal-GHK , Pal-GQPR (eq. Matrixyl 3000 ) - Magnesium Sulfate (Anhydrous) - Zinc PCA -Licorice Extract - Yeast Radiance™ - Water-in-Oil EZ™ - ActiveRelease Retinal™ - mineral oil ( Paraffin um Liquidum)
kakurasaku

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: I would like to inquire about the following ingredients, which one causes stinging?

Postby kakurasaku » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:31 am

[quote="kakurasaku"]Ask me. because the cream comes out when used to feel Itching in the area where there is a wound or redness when you touch the cream. When we use it for a while when we come back from work and use makeup removers to wipe the face, there is a burning sensation. So I want to ask Are there any of the following components that cause itching when touching the wound or when used for a long time and make the face thinner? If so, will it be adjusted or reduced? - Glycerin - Propylene Glycol - GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) - Double Hyaluron Liquid - Ethylhexylglycerin - Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide , Switzerland) - Disodium EDTA - Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (eq. Argireline ) - Pal-GHK , Pal-GQPR (eq. Matrixyl 3000 ) - Magnesium Sulfate (Anhydrous) - Zinc PCA -Licorice Extract - Yeast Radiance™ - Water-in-Oil EZ™ - ActiveRelease Retinal™ - mineral oil ( Paraffin um Liquidum)
- Mild Preserved Eco
kakurasaku

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: I would like to inquire about the following ingredients, which one causes stinging?

Postby staff » Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:16 am

Hello, every ingredient can sting your skin. If used at a rate that is too high Because the member did not inform which one was used at what rate. Therefore, I would like to inform you that it is a list that has a chance to irritate your skin, which is ActiveRelease Retinal™
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development