Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนแนะนำส่วนผสมหน่อยค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please suggest some ingredients.

Postby jussyloveteen » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:07 am

I'm interested in making a gel that can be used for both face and body. Concentrated ingredients It has properties that make the skin white, moisturize the skin, firm and firm. The rash does not appear and does not cause acne. Which I want to have a gel texture like in the picture. But since I don't know, I would like to ask if the ingredients should be dissolved in water or in oil. สารสร้างเนื้อเจล What type สารสร้างเนื้อเจล should be? สารกันเสีย ] สารกันเสีย if you add extract whitening , anti-aging and many moisturizers, but is it good to adjust the right amount? Since I have combination skin, it's easy to rash. Apply heavy cream to oily, light to dry, but it's ok with these clear gels.
Attachments
Sebamed-Clear-Face-Care-Gel-2.jpg
Sebamed-Clear-Face-Care-Gel-2.jpg (28.55 KiB) Viewed 1201 times
ce27e033c88df52f5884a360a21b7da2.jpg
ce27e033c88df52f5884a360a21b7da2.jpg (86.08 KiB) Viewed 1201 times
jussyloveteen

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please suggest some ingredients

Postby jussyloveteen » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:11 am

permission to edit The gel texture that I want is a semi-serum gel as in the picture.
jussyloveteen

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: Please suggest some ingredients

Postby llerickll » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:12 am

I recommend you to read this post first. พื้นฐานการผสมเครื่องสำอาง easy to read and finish in 15 minutes https://www .myskinrecipes.com/topic10408.html Staff is very well written. want clear meat thickener or สารก่อเจล , such as Xanthan Gum , AnyGel , Pro Polymer , etc. A small amount of oil can be soldered too. But it will turn into a cloudy, milky texture, so you may have to choose an active ingredient that is completely dissolved in water.
This answer received thanks from: staffjussyloveteen
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
llerickll

From thanks :: 160 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development