Cosmetics Formulation Development

อยากได้สูตรของเจลเพ้นท์คิ้วจากส่วนผสมที่สั่งมากค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

I want a formula of eyebrow paint gel from the ingredients that I ordered a lot.

Postby tanchanokphonium » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:04 am

I want the formula of the eyebrow paint gel from the ingredients of the products that I ordered. I'll ask for advice and mix ratio. How much to wear to get good results All the ingredients ordered will be Aloe Vera Gel 1kg Reservoir-Tech 5g Dihydroxyacetone (DHA) 20g EasyTan 5g, how many grams of each ingredient should I put? If you want eyebrow paint gel 1kg
tanchanokphonium

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: I want a formula of eyebrow paint gel from the ingredients that I ordered a lot.

Postby staff » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:31 pm

Hello Reservoir-Tech 3% Dihydroxyacetone (DHA) 5% EasyTan 3% the rest is Aloe Vera Gel complete 100%.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: I want a formula of eyebrow paint gel from the ingredients that I ordered a lot.

Postby tanchanokphonium » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:54 am

show that if using Aloe Vera Gel 1kg is equal to must enter Reservoir-Tech 3% =3g Dihydroxyacetone (DHA) 5% =5g EasyTan 3% =3g Is this correct?
tanchanokphonium

Postby llerickll » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:37 pm

[quote="tanchanokphonium"]Show that if using Aloe Vera Gel 1kg is equal to must enter Reservoir-Tech 3% =3g Dihydroxyacetone (DHA) 5% =5g EasyTan 3% =3g Is this correct?[/quote ] No Reservoir-Tech 3% Dihydroxyacetone (DHA) 5% EasyTan 3% Aloe Vera Gel = 100 - 3 - 5 - 3 = 89% fill in Excel calculate the load I want to add Aloe veral gel 1 kg (1000 g) will get ... Reservoir-Tech 3% = 33.71 g Dihydroxyacetone (DHA) 5% = 56.18 g EasyTan 3% = 33.71 g Aloe Vera Gel 89% = 1000 g Total 100% = 1123.60 g
This answer received thanks from: tanchanokphoniumstaff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
llerickll

From thanks :: 160 Times

Postby tanchanokphonium » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:51 pm

And if in the case of composing the tone to come out as 2 shades, such as color น้ำตาลอ่อน /black brown, what kind of color should I use? Is the shop available for sale?
tanchanokphonium

Postby staff » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:59 am

Hello, members can add colors in the formula. to get the desired color tone when applied to the skin, but due to the color that occurs on the skin after washing Caused by Millard's reaction that makes the skin pigment darker. darkening in this manner Unable to set color tone which according to this working mechanism The color that occurs on the skin is divided into 2 periods. 1. The time applied on the skin. will cause color accordingly The colors used in the formula (Which can determine the color tone). or the color applied to it will fall off or dissolve from the skin remaining color It is the color caused by Millard's reaction to the skin pigment (which cannot determine the tone).
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby tanchanokphonium » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:54 am

What kind of color should I use? Is the shop available for sale?
tanchanokphonium

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development