Cosmetics Formulation Development

Hand gel base Chloroxylenol

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Hand gel base Chloroxylenol

Postby nattharinthorn.16 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:18 pm

Hello, order Hand gel base Chloroxylenol I have more doubts that If we can add more as the following topics: to adapt to our needs How can this be done? without compromising the sterilization efficiency Ask for the following suggestions. 1) If you want more moisture, you can add กลีเซอรีน I add liquid? If yes, how many percent should I add? 2) To thicken the texture, we can add สารก่อเจล /thickener Which one can I get? And how much should I put in? 3) Can add น้ำหอม and how much can I put in the maximum amount? 4) Is there any substance that you put on and add moisture to your hands? without feeling sticky Somewhat greasy after using it Please answer the questions and wait for a reply. Thank you.
nattharinthorn.16

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Hand gel base Chloroxylenol

Postby staff » Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:49 am

Hello
1) If you want more moisture, you can add กลีเซอรีน I add some liquid? If yes, how many percent should I add?
Adding Glycerin Should not help add more moisture. Because the elements in the formula provide more moisture Glycerin , for example Vitamin B5 already in the formula.
2) To thicken the texture, you can add สารก่อเจล / thickener Which one can I get? And how much should I put in?
recommend Pro Polymer , the rate of use depends on the desired viscosity. Recommended trial start 0.5%
3) can add น้ำหอม ? And what is the maximum amount that can be inserted?
filling น้ำหอม may cause Can the recipe be cloudy? It is recommended to add a small amount (0.1-0.5%) and gently spin if turbidity occurs.
4) Are there any substances that add moisture to the hands? without feeling sticky Some greasy after use
I recommend you to try the ingredients. moisturizer
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development