Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนสอบถามเกี่ยวกับส่วนผสมที่ต้องการเพิ้มเติมในเจงแอลกอฮอล์

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please ask about the ingredients you want to add to the alcohol.

Postby captain1999 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:51 am

Hello admin I now sell DIY products to people who want to make gels. แอลกอฮอล์ or Reagent แอลกอฮอล์ water recipe by myself. Now the formula that I started using was the formula of the Department of Medical Sciences? This one, the destination calculated is: • ethanol 95% 1000 ml • Glycerin e 5 ml • Propylene Glycol 6 ml • Lanolin 2%, 12 ml • TEA 0.8 ml • Carbopol 940 5 Gram • RO water 225 ml • Vitamin E 0.1% I have mixed Essential Oil ( Orange Oil + Lemon Oil +Eucaliptus +Tea Tree)*1 part each + White Musk 1 part for 1 ingredient Essential Oil all in order to smell and add value to the ad that there is extract. That's it. I'm interested in looking at the formula to make the image look luxurious. more, the texture of the gel is soft and has the property of Ready to nourish your skin. I want to have a feeling of softness immediately. and has a film covering the skin The ingredients that I am interested in are as follows: สารสกัดว่านหางจรเข้ MOIST24 Hydolyzed silk water lock Vitamin B for the gel formula, I would like to ask if I can add any of them in the volume. How many % per ingredient or which one is Does the admin recommend it? น้ำหอม Another fresh, fresh scent. clean to use as a mixed scent As for the water type, I would like the formula attached to it. from the ingredients above Is there anything that I need to add? Please feel free to admin, I will make an order. Thank you very much
Attachments
Screenshot_20200404-144542_Samsung Internet.jpg
แอลกอฮอล์สูตรน้ำ
Screenshot_20200404-144542_Samsung Internet.jpg (864 KiB) Viewed 1066 times
captain1999

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please ask about the ingredients you want to add in gel alcohol.

Postby staff » Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:51 pm

Hello
ethanol 95% 1000 ml • Glycerin e 5 ml • Propylene Glycol 6 ml • Lanolin 2%, 12 ml • TEA 0.8 ml • Carbopol 940 5 Gram • RO water 225 ml • Vitamin E 0.1% I have mixed Essential Oil ( Orange Oil + Lemon Oil +Eucaliptus +Tea Tree)*1 part each + White Musk 1 part for 1 ingredient Essential Oil All
From this formula, you can add these ingredients, no problem
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development