Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนปรึกษาสูตรเซรั่มค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Feel free to consult the serum formula.

Postby nicha.pn21 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:45 am

Bifida Ferment Lysate 10% Bakuchiol 1% Niacinamide 5% Glycerin 5% Phytic Acid 0.1% Dimethyl Isosorbide 3% Japanese Cedar 1% Carnitine 3% Vitamin E 0.5% Natural Bisabolol 1% Phospholipid 2% Allantoin 0.5% Xanthan Gum 1% Odor-Kill 1% Mild Preserved Eco 1% น้ำกลั่น 64.9 % - expected result : anti aging, non-comedogenic, no alcohol , suitable for sensitive skin I want it in the form of a serum or it can be a gel, cream. But I want it to not be sticky, easy to spread. Skin Basics : Combination skin, acne prone, with a few wrinkles. - If I mix it according to the formula above, can I mix it? If I mix it, will the meat become thick and viscous? Please disturb me. Thank you.
nicha.pn21

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Need advice on serum formula?

Postby nicha.pn21 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:09 am

Ask more - I'm not sure if this formula needs a uv stabilizer, if necessary change it from Vitamin E is Active Protec better? (but Vit E in active Protec has no effect ลดริ้วรอย right?)
nicha.pn21

Postby staff » Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:07 pm

Hello, the formula is having the following problem. Allantoin is not soluble in water more than 0.5% (water, not formula), in which case the formula There is about 65% water, meaning that it may be used Allantoin should not exceed 0.3% if higher. Precipitates may form in the formula. The formula contains oil and water, which must be coordinated by Xanthan Gum may not perform well. In terms of water-oil blending, we recommend Satin Cream Maker 1% instead. Other parts have no problem.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby nicha.pn21 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:59 pm

Ask more After adjusting the formula to the above that the staff has suggested using Satin Cream Maker instead of Xanthan ,% reduction Allantoin . Bakuchiol , L-Carnitine , Glycerin Exit – Enter Glycereth-26 5% instead of Glycerin - enter GlucoBright 4% – enter VersaMoist added for fast absorption If the formula is adjusted as follows, you should enter VersaMoist 1 or 2% is good to make the texture just right, smooth, not sticky, thank you. very much
nicha.pn21

Postby staff » Thu May 07, 2020 9:44 pm

Hello,
If you adjust the formula as follows, you should put VersaMoist 1 or 2% is good to make the texture good, smooth, not sticky[ /quote] Both 1-2% can be applied to the surface area. I can't answer because it's a matter of individual preference.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development