Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนแก้ไขปรับเพิ่มเติมส่วนผสมหน่อยค่ะ นำไปใช้แล้วไม่OK ค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please fix and adjust the ingredients a bit. It's not ok to use.

Postby thanawantik » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:16 am

1. Rosa Hybrid Cell Extract ( HybridCell™ ) 3g. 2. Aloe Vera Gel (Heavy) 100 g. 3. Black Caviar Extract 6g. 4. Copper Peptide (GHK-Cu) 3g. 5. PiteraEx ™ (Saccharomyces Lysate Extract) 4g. 6. Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide , Switzerland) 10g. I put together When I apply it to my face, I feel that the gel is greasy :oops: It doesn't seep into the skin. In addition, the smell is not good at all. How do I adjust the ingredients? Which substances must be added to make it absorb into the skin and not be greasy when used? Including if adding scent with it. How do you use it to add a scent that won't affect your skin? Thank you very much :P
thanawantik

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please fix and adjust the ingredients a bit. Used and not OK

Postby austiname789 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:55 pm

from the formula for success Aloe Vera Gel (Heavy) and then add Other extracts as mentioned I think the texture is quite thick. such as black caviar The web page recommends only 1-5%, but sees 6 g and B3, it is recommended to put only 5% on the web page, and most importantly, it's a formula. Should be combined to complete 100, this is more than 100% and from the original aroma gel formula already mixed with other ingredients, I think apply 1 separate Aloe Vera. and mix other ingredients with water to complete 100 and add other ingredients to make the formula stable Will it be better? Let the staff recommend it again.
This answer received thanks from: thanawantikstaff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
austiname789

From thanks :: 11 Times

Re: Please fix and adjust the ingredients a bit. Used and not OK

Postby thanawantik » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:56 pm

It is now used There is a problem that it will sting a little at the wound area. I don't know if it's harmful to the skin or not.
thanawantik

From thanks :: 0 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development