Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนทีมงานช่วยเช็คสูตรทีครับ ผสมแล้วเกิดการแยกชั้นน้ำมัน

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Interfere with the team to help check the recipe. mixed and the oil layer is separated.

Postby kakurasaku » Wed May 13, 2020 9:37 pm

**1. Disturbing the team to help check the formula. I mixed it like this and it seemed to blend well at first, but when I left it for 1 night, the oil layer was separated. I thought my hair was less oily, so I used Satin Cream Maker ™ 1% What should I add or which oil blend should I add or reduce? **2.Is there any ingredient that you can recommend that you can use as a coating to moisturize until morning if you apply it at night? **All units are % Aqua (Water) 40.1 Disodium EDTA mixed with water 0.2 Glycerin 2 Propylene Glycol 2 GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 4 Double Hyaluron Liquid 10 Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide ) 5 Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (eq. Argireline ) 5 Yeast Radiance™ 3 WaterLock™ 2 MOIST72™ 2 Pal-GHK , Pal-GQPR (eq. Matrixyl 3000 ) 5 Repair Activator™ 10 Satin Cream Maker ™ 1 Oil fade ActiveRelease Retinal™ 1.7 Rose Hip Oil (Virgin, Fresh) 6 Mild Preserved Eco Final 3 1
kakurasaku

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help the team to check the recipe mixed and the oil layer is separated.

Postby staff » Sat May 23, 2020 9:57 pm

Hello, I recommend you to try Satin Cream Maker ™ is 1.5%, probably out of stock. problem
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development