Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอความรู้เกี่ยวกับสาร Cocamidopropyl Betaine

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask for information about the substance. Cocamidopropyl Betaine

Postby montochan » Wed May 20, 2020 12:51 pm

Hello, I am a member who regularly purchases products at this website. The quality of the product is very good. All of them are good to use. They explain and take good care of the customers. Impressed. I have a question about one chemical. Cocamidopropyl Betaine which I and my family all use. It does not cause allergic reactions and is very good to use. But saw many websites attack this substance as an allergen. It was named Allergen of the Year in 2004 by The American Contact Dermatitis Society, but from searching for more information from many foreign websites, no information was found. Heavy loss as some websites attack or because Cocamidopropyl Betaine Current formula since 2004. The addition of aminoamide (AA) and 3-dimethylaminopropylamine (DMAPA) has been improved, so the number of allergic people has been greatly reduced. Incidentally, I understand that Allergy to detergents is a personal matter. There is a chance of losing more or less individually, but Cocamidopropyl Betaine is considered gentler and less allergic than other detergents on the market. right? Because I see a gentle formula cleansing product in the market, almost every one wears it. Cocamidopropyl Betaine . Please help admin explain. Please suggest and add some knowledge to me. Thank you. Below is some information that I have been looking for more. Side effects of Cocamidopropyl Betaine Cocamidopropyl Betaine allergic reaction Some people have an allergic reaction when they use products containing CAPB. In 2004, the American Contact Dermatitis Society declared CAPB the “Allergen of the Year.” Since then, a 2012 scientific review of studies found that it's not the CAPB itself that causes an allergic reaction, but two impurities that are produced in the manufacturing process. T he two irritants are aminoamide (AA) and 3-dimethylaminopropylamine (DMAPA). In multiple studies, when people were exposed to CAPB that did not contain these two impurities, they did not have an allergic reaction. Higher grades of CAPB that have been purified don't contain AA and DMAPA and don't cause allergic sensitivities. Skin discomfort If your skin is sensitive to products that contain CAPB, you may notice tightness, redness, or itchiness after you use the product. This kind of reaction is known as contact dermatitis. If the dermatitis is severe, you may have blisters or sores where the product came into contact with your skin. Most of the time, an allergic skin reaction like this will heal on its own, or when you stop using the irritating product. or use an over-the-counter hydrocortisone cream. If the rash doesn't get better in a few days, or if it is located near your eyes or mouth, see a doctor. Eye irritation CAPB is in several products intended for use in your eyes, like cont act solutions, or it's in products that may run into your eyes as you shower. If you are sensitive to the impurities in CAPB, your eyes or eyelids could experience: * pain * redness * itchiness * swelling If rinsing the product away does not take care of the irritation, you may want to see a doctor. Products with Cocamidopropyl Betaine CAPB can be found in facial, body, and hair products like : * shampoos * conditioners
montochan

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Asking for information about substances Cocamidopropyl Betaine

Postby staff » Sun May 24, 2020 10:21 am

Hello, The American Contact Dermatitis Society has a controversial announcement each year. (Highly controversial) Example สารชะล้าง other previously announced such as the glucoside group ( Lauryl Glucoside , or other commonly used in skin cleansing products) in fact In order to determine whether such substances are true skin irritants, the cause should be taken into account, for example, the glucoside group has a very high pH, but when it comes to formulations, if the pH is adjusted accordingly to the skin. Will it still look like an irritant or not? or Cocamidopropyl Betaine used in the past until now Although the manufacturer has improved the production process to reduce impurities, but in the past Cocamidopropyl Betaine started to be used in a wide area, there was a rate of impurities. That is claimed to be Contact Dermatitis. Why is it so widespread? If there is a real Contact Dermatitis (in the production of these chemicals caused by the reaction of various precursors which must have some remaining and not react completely, causing inevitable impurities but may improve the process and reduce these adulteration rates)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Asking for information about substances Cocamidopropyl Betaine

Postby montochan » Sat May 30, 2020 9:10 am

thank you
montochan

From thanks :: 0 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development