Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนช่วยดูสูตรทรีทเม้นท์ ออยล์ ให้หน่อยนะคะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please help me to look at the oil treatment formula for me.

Postby jurairat12006 » Sat May 30, 2020 12:21 am

Hello, I want to make an oil treatment (can be used for both face and body), a formula that focuses on reducing acne, wrinkles, scars, and restores skin to be radiant. not sticky no irritation Acne-prone, sensitive skin can use it. Could you please help me check and analyze the formula? What needs to be added or reduced? Or have any recommendations and how much each ingredient ratio should be used? How do you mix it? Passion Fruit Seed Oil Avocado Oil Abyssinian Oil Aloe Vera Oil Grape Seed Oil Safflower Seed Oil Vitamin C Ester (Ascorbyl Palmitate) Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) Vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopherol) Decanoic Acid (C10, Capric Acid) LipidSoft™ Moist Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) Freeze Me™ (Menthone Glycerin Acetal) gives a cooling sensation on the skin. Please help me analyze the formula, thank you.
jurairat12006

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help me look at the oil treatment formula

Postby staff » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:05 am

Hello, Decanoic Acid (C10, Capric Acid) for what purpose? Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) is insoluble in oil. acne prone skin It is not recommended to use products or formulas that are oil based because it increases the risk of clogging the pores.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby jurairat12006 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:00 pm

Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) This item in the product information says Solubility: soluble in water , various oils , various glycol , alcohol , Various polysorbate (tween) , mineral oil , Lanolin , silicone oil ( Dimethicone ) The main thing is to want to be body oil. That is not sticky, easily absorbed. The property is to help brighten the skin. Reduce dark spots, stretch marks like this. *** Edit the formula *** Passion Fruit Seed Oil Avocado Oil Abyssinian Oil Aloe Vera Oil Grape Seed Oil Safflower Seed Oil Vitamin C Ester (Ascorbyl Palmitate) Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) Vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopherol) LipidSoft™ Moist Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) Freeze Me™ (Menthone Glycerin Acetal) Gives a cooling sensation on the skin Or is there any recommended substance to replace which or what to add? Please help me check.
jurairat12006

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:19 pm

Hello, cut off the DMI because it can't dissolve into the น้ำมันธรรมชาติ , the rest is no problem. can mix All oil formulas Cannot avoid the stickiness The best thing to do is try to choose a lighter oil. will feel lighter (for example Grape Seed Oil , Aloe Vera Oil is considered a relatively light oil) or may be used to help such as Caprylyl Methicone which is ซิลิโคน can be mixed with oil. Will be able to help adjust the texture of the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development