Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอคำแนะนำเกี่ยวกับสูตรเซรั่มครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Any advice on the serum formula?

Postby 567korn » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:26 am

I would like to ask for advice on the formula. The Puress Blue Serum test formula contains the following ingredients: Zinc PCA 1% Sebum-Reg™ (Capryloyl Glycine) 2% Methylsulfonylmethane (Pure MSM™) 3% L-Carnitine ( Carnitine ) 3% Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 2 % SelectSorb™ (PMMA ดูดซับน้ำมัน) 3% Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide , Switzerland) 2% GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 3% Z-White™ 0.5% 4MSK (Potassium Methoxysalicylate) 2% CosmoWhite™ (1-Methylhydantoin-2-Imide) 1.5% Tranexamic Acid 1% Alpha Arbutin (China, Enzymatic Synthesis) 1% Satin Cream Maker ™ 1.8% Silicone Gel (Ultra Clear) 7% Skin-mimic™ (Skin Barrier Restoration) 5% Disodium EDTA 0.2% Sodium Metabisulfite 0.2% Mild Preserved Eco™ ( Preservative-Free ) 1% Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 3% Phospholipid 2% Mystery Rose 0.1% น้ำกลั่น Sterile 54.7% - after use The following problems were found: 1. After applying, I felt that Serum leaves a sticky residue on the face. 2. Serum has a mild fishy smell. smells like fish sauce I want to know what is the cause And how should I fix it ...Thanks to RD in advance too...
567korn

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Advice on serum formula?

Postby staff » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:19 am

Hello
1. After applying it, I felt The serum leaves a sticky residue on the face
. Because there are quite a lot of ingredients It will be difficult to avoid the gooey.
2. The serum has a mild fishy smell. Similar to fish sauce flavor
usage rate น้ำหอม is probably too low. Makes a mild base smell mixed with the smell of various ingredients. It is recommended to adjust the usage rate. น้ำหอม to get a clearer smell. Should be able to solve the problem
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development