Cosmetics Formulation Development

ต้องการผสม Day&Night cream เนื้อเจลครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

I want to mix Day & Night cream, gel texture.

Postby arin_khem » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:56 pm

I have combination skin. don't have acne problem I want a cream that balances the skin + pumps the skin to look full of water. skin pump ingredients WaterLock 1% Hydro Algae 2% Natural Moisturizing Amino acid 5% Aloe Vera Extract 3% Honey Extract 1% Panthenol 2% skin balancing ingredient Vitamin B6 2% Licorice Extract ( Licochalcone A 1%) 1% other ingredients Glycerin 5% DMI 3% Mild Preserved Eco 1% AnyGel 1% น้ำกลั่น 73% will it be sticky or not? and want a gel texture that is not a serum, use AnyGel 1% is it appropriate? AnyGel into water, stir well, add AnyGel and stir until gel. Is this correct?
arin_khem

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: I want to mix Day&Night cream, gel texture.

Postby staff » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:54 pm

Hello, the recipe is not greasy. But will it be too much for combination skin? Must test it. But the team thought there was a choice of ingredients. moisturizer is too much. because it is already combination skin Although hydration is necessary But it doesn't mean that you have to add this much. should add a group of ingredients ลดริ้วรอย instead of moisturizer a lot in the formula
And want a gel texture that is not a serum? Use AnyGel 1% is it appropriate?
Not sure the meaning If it means thick, gel-like texture AnyGel 1% think it's appropriate.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development