Cosmetics Formulation Development

กันแดด 100% PHYSICAL SUNSCREEN

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Sunscreen 100% PHYSICAL SUNSCREEN

Postby sangchai1 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:52 pm

Want to try a copy of the formula of MizuMi UV WATER SERUM (Ingredient) Water, Zine Oxide (Micronized), Titanium Dioxide (Micronized), Isododecane , Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate , Butylene Glycol , Propanediol , Dioctyldodeceth-5 Lauroyl Glutamate, Alumina , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer , Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate , Steareth-2 1, Steareth-2 , PEG-100 Stearate , Phenoxyethanol , Methyl Propanediol , Simethicone, Methyl Gluceth-20 , Triethanolamine , Carbomer , Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate , DL- alpha-tocopheryl-acetate, Xanthan Gum , Sodium Hyaluronate , Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract , I don't know the team enough to have a suggestion. Silk for the formula to be close to that of this brand. In addition, I saw the formula written roughly on the web page, example of sunscreen formula. Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid / Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid ( Water-in-Oil Cream ) 1.Water 44% 2. Cyclomethicone 15% 3. Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid 25% 4. Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid 15% 5. Mild Preserved Eco 1% from this sunscreen formula does not need to be added. Emulsifier added because Cyclomethicone is insoluble in water. And when mixing, it will put the 3 and 4 must be mixed in this one first and then poured into the water. which I still do not see Emulsifier in here or Emulsifier in 3 and 4 is enough to make Cyclomethicone Is it enough to mix in that water?
sangchai1

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Sunscreen 100% PHYSICAL SUNSCREEN

Postby staff » Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:34 pm

Hello, the formula that members ask (of MIZUMI) is in the form of oil-in-water emulsion, which is different from the system using Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid + Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid because it will be a system Water-in-Oil emulsion, the result will be different. On the other hand, the texture of the oil-in-water emulsion is lighter, while Water-in-Oil emulsion covers the skin better. It's more waterproof and gives a higher SPF/PA
. Also, I saw the formula written roughly on the website, example of a sunscreen formula. Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid / Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid ( Water-in-Oil Cream ) 1.Water 44% 2. Cyclomethicone 15% 3. Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid 25% 4. Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid 15% 5. Mild Preserved Eco 1% of this sunscreen formula does not need to be added. Emulsifier added, right? Because Cyclomethicone is insoluble in water. And when mixing, it will put the 3 and 4 must be mixed in this one first and then poured into the water. which I still do not see Emulsifier in here specifically or Emulsifier in 3 and 4 is enough to make Cyclomethicone Is it enough to mix in the water?
For the stability of the formula we recommend adding Warp Cream Maker XL 5% replace the water part. The mixing process is 2+3+4 (+ Warp Cream Maker in additional cases). While spinning, gradually add Water and Mild Preserved Eco go down little by little until it's gone.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development