Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามสูตรผสม vitamin c

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about vitamin c formula.

Postby sarn38 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:37 pm

1. Perfect-C 5% 2. Protec UV 0.1% 3. Vitamin E Acetate 0.5% 4. Light Cream Maker 1% 5. Phenoxyethanol SA 1% 6. EDTA 0.2% 7. Pro Vitamin B5 1% 8. The rest of the water I have questions I would like to ask. Item 1, can this formula be mixed, is there a problem or is there anything that needs to be adjusted up or down? It is necessary สารนำพา Vitamin C can now be used to care products containing ingredients. Ceramide moisturizer as cerave lotion, will it clump together on the skin? moisturizer should add moisturizer which one is good to improve the performance of Vitamin C (I intend to apply only this and sunscreen in the morning but I'm afraid of lack of moisture because I have dry skin so I want to add more. moisturizer ) Item.4 If you change the formula to just Perfect-C 5% EDTA 0.2% Phenoxyethanol 0.5% Protec UV 0.1% mixed with base Aloe Vera Gel Lite complete 100%, can I mix it?
sarn38

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: question about vitamin c formula

Postby staff » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:36 am

Hello. 1. Recommend to change. Protec UV is ActiveProtec 2% will make the blending process easier, Light Cream Maker is recommended to increase to 1.5% for stability. 2. Yes, no problem 3. Recommend Skin-mimic 5% for normal skin and 10% for dry/ สารกันเสีย skin สารกันเสีย can be removed because Aloe Vera Gel Base has สารกันเสีย and then change according to the instructions A 1
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: question about vitamin c formula

Postby sarn38 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:54 am

thank you
sarn38

From thanks :: 0 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development