Cosmetics Formulation Development

เช็คสูตรเซรั่มเพิ่มความชุ่มชื้น + Anti-Aging + ยกกระชับ + ขา

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Check the formula for moisturizing serum + Anti-Aging + Lifting + Legs.

Postby everywear.everywhere » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:08 am

Please help me check the formula of the serum for me. I want to order it. I want to add moisture + anti-aging + lifting + whitening Reduce blemishes, freckles, dark spots. Current skin condition: age 30 ++ mixed skin, some spots dry, some spots oily, dehydrated skin, beginning to have wrinkles. The skin is starting to be less firm and full as usual. Beginning to have freckles and uneven skin tone, สิวอุดตัน , the pores in front of the cheeks are starting to be noticeable. Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (aka. Pitera ) 42% Repair Activator™ 15% DMAE (SkinTight MD™) Liquid 3% Pep®-Coll ( Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 ) 3% Ume Extract (Anti-Glycation) 3% Ectoine (Ectoin) 2% 4D Hyaluronic Acid 5% WaterLock™ 2% Natural Moisturizing Amino Acids 5% Willow Bark Extract 5% Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide , Switzerland) 10% GlucoBright™ ( Acetyl glucosamine ) 5% I don't know if the selected ingredients can be used together or not. or if you want to adjust it to a cream formula Which substance should be used instead? Pitera or reduce Pitera and put which one to create the creamy texture? Sorry to bother you and thank you in advance.
everywear.everywhere

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Check the formula for moisturizing + anti-aging + lifting serum

Postby staff » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:47 am

Hello, the formula can be mixed. but will get liquid as water and still not have สารกันเสีย recommended + Pro Polymer 0.5% to achieve a slight viscosity. so that it can be easily applied on the skin and recommend + Mild Preserved Eco 1% serves as สารกันเสีย if you want to adjust it to a cream formula. The formula must contain oil as an ingredient.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development