Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนช่วยเช็คสูตร เพื่อรอสั่งซื้อค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please check the recipe before ordering

Postby kenotenit » Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:35 pm

Please help me check the recipe. I am an elderly person with dry skin. Apply to nourish the skin. Waterproof sunscreen and loose powder. Most of them are in the air-conditioned room. Formula 1 Facial Foam 1. Sulfate Free No -Tear Shampoo Base 15% 2. Baby Foam 5% 3. Shea Butter (Melt) 2% 4. Glycerin 10% 5. Mild Preserved Eco 1% 6. Water Remaining 1+2+4 put in water 6 people together add 3 +5 then people Let's get together again Ask for permission to ask more. 1. Is the formula compatible? And the mixing process is correct? 2. If add Shea Butter Melt is the maximum amount? Formula 2 Cleansing oil for skin and hair 1. Oilsify 30 15% 2. BabyFoam 15% 3. Other Oil Remaining : Shea Butter Melt , Olive Oil No Do you know the formula is compatible? And is it effective enough to clean? Feel free to ask for advice.
kenotenit

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Help me check the recipe to wait to order

Postby kenotenit » Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:06 am

Please check the recipe for me. I am an elderly person with dry skin, mostly in the air-conditioned room, doing it myself. Cleansing oil formula. This formula needs efficiency to clean and wash away greasy stains. In the evening, ask for soft bubbles as an add-on. Oilsify 30 15% BabyFoam 15% Any Oil : shea butter (Unrefined) 30% Olive Oil 30% Rosehip 10% 1.This formula can be hand by pouring any oil mixture into surfactant s at all? 2. I don't know how to use it. Oil Blender is the interface between shea butter and other oils too? Change to Shea melt) 3. Must enter สารกันเสีย Yes Facial Foam formula for gently washing your face in the morning 1. Sulfate Free No-Tear Shampoo Base 15% 2. Baby Foam 5% 3. shea butter unrefined 5% 4. Glycerin 10% 5. Mild Preserved Eco 1% 6. Water, the rest to complete 100% Mixing process, take 1+2+4 and pour into 6 people. Mix together followed by 5, blend in the ingredients for 5 minutes to clear, then follow with 3 people to combine again. I don't know สารกันเสีย account for 1% of the total water-based ingredients or 1% water only. Can this recipe be handcrafted? Please ask for more advice on both formulas. Where to add/remove? To modify the formula to be compatible with it too.
kenotenit

Re: Help me check recipe to wait to order

Postby staff » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:33 pm

Hello,
Cleansing oil formula. This formula needs effective cleaning to wash away greasy stains. In the evening, a soft foam should be added as a supplement. Oilsify 30 15% BabyFoam 15% Any Oil : shea butter (Unrefined) 30% Olive Oil 30% Rosehip 10%
BabyFoam cannot be used in this formula. because it must be dissolved in water In the formula without water, cut it out shea butter The team isn't sure if this can be used in this recipe. because if it is in low temperature There may be a coagulation problem. because the substance is solid Have to do the test If a problem catches It may be necessary to reduce the usage rate to a lower rate. Mixing method, mix all the items together.
Facial Foam Formula for gently washing your face in the morning 1. Sulfate Free No-Tear Shampoo Base 15% 2. Baby Foam 5% 3. shea butter unrefined 5% 4. Glycerin 10% 5. Mild Preserved Eco 1% 6. Water, the rest 100%
shea butter cannot be used in this recipe. because it is oil and no binder also contrary to the work of สารชะล้าง , which removes sebum from the skin. But in the formula, there are fats (oil, butter, wax).
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby staff » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:40 pm

Notice to members Please refrain from making duplicate posts.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby kenotenit » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:58 pm

I'm sorry. Still addicted to the use of setting / following the topic. Permission to copy text Baby Foam is attached. Product characteristics: white, ultra-fine powder, pH range 5.0-5.5 (tested at 10% concentration. in water) Solubility: can be soluble in water or oil Storage: can be stored at room temperature. But close the lid of the bottle tightly. and protected from sunlight or heat, the product has a minimum shelf life of 4 years. INCI Name: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (Active Matter = 80%) see that it is soluble in oil as well I don't know if I still understand it right? Or can't do it again? If still able, I would like to adjust the Cleansing Oil formula as follows Oilsify 30 15% Baby Foam 15% Olive Oil 25% Apricot Oil 20% shea butter (Unrefined) 15% Avocado Oil 10% Please ask for permission to learn more. 1. surfactant s Is this proportion ok to clean heavy stains? 2. Reduce Shea. Is this size considered low enough? (It's a pity) or can you find a place to help combine oil + butter to make it more stable and fit with the formula? Is there enough? yes
kenotenit

Postby staff » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:53 am

Hello, web page information BabyFoam Error, it can't dissolve in oil. Soluble in water only.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development