Cosmetics Products Analysis

สนใจสั่งผลิตครีมกับทางษริษัท รบกวนช่วยตรวจสอบสูตรด้วยครับ

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

Interested in ordering cream production from the company? Please help me check the formula.

Postby kamphon.m » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:59 pm

I want to order the cream for my own use. Basically, I have a very oily face. Due to heredity (Extremely Oily Skin) and already have moisture. Including sweating on the face a lot. So need a cream with a matte look that helps ควบคุมความมัน maximum and helps the face not dull. This is a sample product mix that I have used. which did not specify the ratio And now discontinued. Water, Palmitic & Stearic Acid, Niacinamide , Glycerin , Isopropyl Myristate, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE , Titanium Dioxide & Aluminum Hydroxide & Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Methicone, Titanium Dioxide , Zinc Oxide , Butylmethoxydibenzoylmethane, Cetyl Alcohol , Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Methyl Paraben, Allantoin , Phenoxyethanol , Propyl Paraben, Disodium EDTA , Pyridoxine Hydrochloride , Kaolin , BHT, Hamamelis Virginiana (With Hazel) Extract, Linalool , Limonene , Alpha-Isomethylionone I intend to add Pure MSM™ ( Methylsulfonylmethane , Zinc PCA , Sebum-Reg™ (Capryloyl Glycine) , Matte Silica XL, as well as cutting the moisture content away from Such a formula Therefore disturbing the team to help analyze and adjust the formula give it too thank you
kamphon.m

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Interested in ordering cream from the company? Can you help me check the formula?

Postby staff » Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:54 pm

Hello, I recommend you to try the sample recipe. Oil Control Serum
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis