Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่องการผสม Silicone ในสูตร Body Cream ค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about silicone in the Body Cream formula.

Postby typoarty » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:54 pm

Due to the previous post, I bought the ingredients from myskinrecipe and tried it and it turned out that the cream was smooth. But I feel that when applied, it won't absorb on the skin, not slippery-soft, so I want to add silicone to it. I want the team to help me check that I use Silicone Gel (Eco) In this proportion, will it help adjust the texture to be more slippery and absorb better? Or is there another one that can be recommended? Body Cream 1. 70% water 2. shea butter 10% 3. Apricot Kernel Oil 10% 4. Soft Cream Maker 5% (Oil phase up to 25%) 5. Silicone Gel (Eco) 4% 6. Fragrance 1% 7. Mild Preserved Eco™ 1% method 1. Mix ( 2+3+4+5+6) heated in heat to dissolve into a homogeneous mixture until it cools down to a creamy texture. Without using high speed. 3. Mix (7) into it and stir until homogeneous. Thank you very much.
typoarty

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquire about silicone blending in Body Cream formula.

Postby staff » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:56 am

Hello Silicone Gel (Eco) will soften + coat along the way. each other. If you want to focus on soft, smooth, light, use Silicone Gel Ultra-Clear instead. Yes, if you want to emphasize Short, smooth, then disappear, use Cyclotetrasiloxane skin Touch is specific to each individual. You'll have to test it out and see if you like it.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby typoarty » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:24 pm

[quote="staff"]Hello! Silicone Gel (Eco) simultaneously softens + coats. If you want to focus on soft, smooth, light, use Silicone Gel Ultra-Clear instead if want to emphasize Short, smooth, then disappear, use Cyclotetrasiloxane skin Touch is specific to each individual. Must test it. Which one do you like?
Thank you very much to the staff who replied a lot. interested in this substance Silicone Gel (ultra clear) versus Cyclotetrasiloxane If mixed according to the formula written above, the first post can be substituted. Silicone Gel (Eco), is that okay? Thank you very much.
typoarty

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:20 pm

Hello, yes you can. Each has a different texture. You may choose to use more than one item. Try adjusting it to get the texture you like.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development