Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอสอบถามส่วนผสมเพื่อนำไปสั่งผลิดค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

I would like to ask about the ingredients for ordering products.

Postby wealth289456 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:40 pm

The ingredients are as follows: 1. ( Syn-Ake eq.) Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate 4 2. Hyaluronic Acid (Small Molecule) 0.1 3. Safe-B3 ™ ( Vitamin B3, Niacinamide , Switzerland) 5 4. Kojic Acid Dipalmitate 3 5. Copper Peptide (GHK-Cu) 2 6. Cyclopentasiloxane (Low-Odor Cyclomethicone )5 7. Mild Preserved Eco™ ( Preservative-Free )1 8. น้ำกลั่น If you want to make a serum with an estee lauder advanced night repair 1. You will need a serum builder. where and how many % 2. Is there any additional substance needed in order to be a formula that can expect results (tighten, whiten and rejuvenate the skin) 3. Must have substance ลดการระคายเคือง too? If necessary, which one should it be? Please advise.
wealth289456

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: I would like to ask about the ingredients for ordering products.

Postby staff » Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:36 pm

Hello, please want to have a similar texture. Members, please check. The composition of the estee lauder advanced night repair on the product label Examples of ingredients contained in the original product Methyl Gluceth-20 Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane Hydrogenated Lecithin which these ingredients have an important effect on the texture of the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby wealth289456 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:50 pm

Thank you for your advice. So what should be a good serum for this formula? Pro Polymer™ (Gel Maker) or Hydroxyethyl Cellulose (HEC) (4500mPa.s), or It should be another one because in this formula there are ซิลิโคน with
wealth289456

Postby staff » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:46 pm

Hello, if you want to make it like the original product Please type all the ingredients. from the original product label post in this thread So that the team can help recommend it correctly.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby wealth289456 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:33 pm

This is the original ingredient. Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Bifida Ferment Lysate ; Methyl Gluceth-20 ; Peg-75; Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane ; Butylene Glycol ; Propanediol ; Cola Acuminata (Kola) Seed Extract; Hydrolyzed Algin ; Pantethine; Caffeine ; Lecithin ; Tripeptide-32; Ethylhexylglycerin ; Sodium Rna; Bisabolol ; Glycereth-26 ; Squalane ; Sodium Hyaluronate ; Oleth-3 Phosphate; Caprylyl Glycol ; Lactobacillus Ferment ; Oleth-3; Oleth- 5; Anthemis Nobilis ( Chamomile ); Yeast Extract \Faex\Extrait De Levure; Choleth-24; Hydrogenated Lecithin ; Ceteth-24; Tocopheryl Acetate ; ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE ; Hexylene Glycol ; Carbomer ; Triethanolamine ; Trisodium EDTA ; Bht; Xanthan Gum ; Phenoxyethanol ; Red 4 ( Ci 14700); Yellow 5 ( CI 19140 ) Just call to inquire via Myskinrecipies Then I want to send the recipe to order production. The team said that the percentage of ingredients must be known and must be combined to reach 100% in order to submit a custom formula. The team therefore recommends asking for R&D in this Webboard first.
wealth289456

Postby wealth289456 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:26 am

In addition to the original ingredients Does the team need any additional information?
wealth289456

Postby staff » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:03 am

Hello, Sodium Rna, use DNA/RNA Essence , use Panthenol instead of Tripeptide-32, use other peptide instead, for example Pep-Coll The ingredients as The system creates a link automatically. Members can click to see details of the rate of use. Other ingredients that are not available for sale can be cut off.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development