Cosmetics Formulation Development

สูตรโลชั่นทาผิวสำหรับผิวแห้งมาก

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Body lotion formula for very dry skin.

Postby tor1903 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:46 am

Please help to look at the ingredients Body lotion for very dry skin too. Want to nourish the skin to be moist and white at the same time. The Oil phase 1. Sweet Almond Oil 5% 2. shea butter 10% 3. Horse Oil 5% 4.Fractionate Coconut Oil 5% 5. Vitamin E 1% Water phase 6. DI Water 47.8% 7. EDTA 0.2% 8. Safe-B3 5% 9. GlucoBright 4% 10. Z-White 1% 11. MOIST24 5% 12. Ammonium Lactate 5% 13. VersaMoist 2% ( สารนำพา ) 14. Mild Preserved Eco 1% 15. Silk Lotion Maker 3% Are all ingredients compatible? I don't mind the gooeyness of the formula. Because this recipe focuses on using at night. Silk Lotion Maker Can I use it in this recipe? Or suggest other body lotions instead of it. I would like to be able to use it by hand because I don't have a blender.
tor1903

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Lotion formula for very dry skin.

Postby staff » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:01 pm

Hello, skin rejuvenation from dryness. It's not just using a lot of oil on the skin. This will make only the coating. It is recommended to reduce the rate of use of various oils to a total of not more than 20% Vitamin E should not exceed 0.1% because it will be very gooey. And no more than 0.1% more useful Skin-mimic 10% to restore dryness. with the skin (To restore dryness requires Ceramide + Cholesterol + Fatty Acids + Phytosphingosine in the proper proportion, which Skin-mimic has such proportions), the formula may be required. Xanthan Gum to help create viscous and increase stability (Prevent separation). After mixing, if it is too liquid, add Xanthan Gum in 0.1-0.2% increments, adjust until the appropriate thickness is achieved. Not too liquid Attention notice that Mixing in a formula that requires heat in this manner by hand is difficult or may require stirring rather quickly and takes a while.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development