Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนเช็คสูตร Serum ค่ะ อยากได้เนื้อไม่หนักค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please check the serum formula. I want the texture that is not heavy.

Postby belle_kanokorn » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:16 am

5% perfect c 1% Silk Lotion Maker 17% Rose Water 2% Pitera Ex 20% Hyaluronic Acid Solution (1%) 1% MOIST72 2% water lock 0.5% Allantoin 3% Ume Extract 10% Repair Activator 10% Skin mimic 2% Ectoine 2% Quick Coll 5% Matrixyl 3000 10% Argireline 2% Rosa Hybrid Cell Extract 3% Glycosaminoglycans Complex (Lamer) 3% Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 1% Xanthan Gum 0.5% Liquid Germall Plus I want to know if the ingredients are compatible? I want a light texture. Make it into a serum , Silk Lotion Maker can I use it or just Xanthan Gum ? Xanthan Gum is enough, or is there a better alternative to suggest? water lock in the serum, do you see that it will coat the skin? Will it allow the cream that is applied after the serum to be absorbed or should I put water lock in the cream instead, is there any other substance that should be added to make the serum more effective? need to enter Citric Acid adjust the PH for the formula to be around 6? I don't know much about making cream. I want to try to use it myself. Thank you very much
belle_kanokorn

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please check serum formula. I want texture that is not heavy.

Postby staff » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:38 pm

Hi, the formula can be mixed but you need to adjust Allantoin Not more than 0.5% of the water left in the formula, not the whole formula
I want The texture is not heavy. Made into serum , Silk Lotion Maker can I use it or just use Xanthan Gum is enough, or is there something else? Would you recommend better?
Use Silk Lotion Maker + Xanthan Gum is correct. because the formula contains oil that needs to be synchronized if using Xanthan Gum alone, will not be able to combine water-oil. For the meat is not heavy. because the formula is not used Skin-improving ingredients such as silicone, the texture of the formula. It may be slightly sticky on the skin. which is natural when ingredients are applied to the skin without any skin conditioners. This recipe already has quite a lot of ingredients. I recommend you to try it first. If you use it and feel at any point you don't like it, you can adjust it. but if you haven't used it yet It will be difficult to answer how the members' skin reacts. The formula does not require a pH adjustment.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby belle_kanokorn » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:01 am

I want to know if we should put water lock in serum? see that it will coat Will it allow the cream that is applied after the serum to be absorbed or should I put water lock in cream instead. Thank you very much.
belle_kanokorn

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:02 am

Hello WaterLock can't. Coating until the ingredients can not be absorbed into the skin. There is no problem with the absorption of the ingredients. Different. In the case of applying oil all over the skin before making any serum or cream, it will make absorption more difficult.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development