Cosmetics Formulation Development

ปรึกษาbiphase serum

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

consult biphase serum

Postby joelfonat » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:37 pm

1. If you are making biphase serum, try to use the water part, add oil into it, it separates the layers, when you shake it together, when you leave it, it separates, but it doesn't completely separate, unlike the biphase. Various brands that have been bought and used, mixed with many formulas, still can't separate them all day, it's not complete. I would like to consult about what to wear in order to separate the beauty of the products that are sold together. 2. If doing biphase we put both Laurocapram type water solouble, dmi in water part and put Laurocapram type oil solouble in the oil part to นำพา Oil Solvent Because how does it separate the layers? 3 Have you ever consulted about making slap water with oil, the staff recommended Xanthan Gum , Light Lotion Maker It's done. It's a homogeneous, beautiful, opaque of yours, but I suspect that it is active in both water and oil, but just put dmi, Butylene Glycol , Laurocapram water solouble which does not นำพา a good mixture that dissolves in oil. I will put Laurocapram oil solouble into another one? I want to นำพา good for both water soluble and oil.
joelfonat

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: consult biphase serum

Postby staff » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:06 pm

Hello
1. If you are making biphase serum, try using the water part and add oil to it, it separates the layers, when you shake it together, when you leave it, it separates, but it doesn't completely separate, unlike biphase. Various brands that have been bought and used, mixed with many formulas, still can't separate them all day, it's not complete. I would like to discuss what needs to be worn in order to separate beautifully like products that are sold together
. The nature of separation is not lacking. It is caused by the mixture semi-hydrophobic - semi-oil-loving When shaken to combine Therefore, turbidity has to be examined, especially if some ingredients are mixture characteristics or are caused by mixing of several ingredients together. Often the manufacturer has added. Emulsifier , for example Matrixyl 3000 contains Glycerin (and) Water (and) Butylene Glycol (and) Carbomer (and) Polysorbate 20 (and) Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (and) Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 where Polysorbate 20 even though it's a low proportion element. But it causes problems as the members have stated, namely the water-oil part. not clearly separated
2.If doing biphase, we put both Laurocapram type water solouble, dmi in the water part and put Laurocapram type oil solouble in the oil part to นำพา oil soluble part Because anyway, it's already separated.
No, นำพา It's not necessary to do that. select only one phase Usually enough
3 Used to consult about making slap water with oil, the staff recommended Xanthan Gum , Light Lotion Maker It's done. It's homogeneous, beautiful, opaque, yours, but I suspect that it is active in both water and oil, but just put dmi, Butylene Glycol , Laurocapram water solouble which does not นำพา a good mixture that dissolves in oil. I will put Laurocapram oil solouble into another one? I want to นำพา good for both soluble parts and oil
The answer is the same as number 2. นำพา don't need to emphasize that much. because there is no research to confirm that How does doing this work? นำพา , making it more difficult to absorb into the skin, so choose a good level, not too much, choose one phase, that's enough, and use it at a small rate and not too much. Based on the manufacturer's recommendation, use the average value or not exceed the maximum value.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development