Cosmetics Formulation Development

ถามเกี่ยวกับการทำน้ำมันล้างเครื่องสำอางค์ค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about making makeup remover oil.

Postby jan_nazyy » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:31 pm

I used to use a brand's Clensing Oil and wanted to sell it. His ingredient is Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil *, Polyglyceryl-2 Oleate *, Isoamyl Laurate*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil *, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil *, Squalane *, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil *, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Tocopheryl Acetate , Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil *, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil *, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil *, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil * , Limonene *, Geraniol *, Citral *, Linalool * If you want to do Cleansing oil to remove makeup from natural ingredients. The question is 1. If the remaining ingredients are oil, there is no water. want to know how to use Polyglyceryl-2 Oleate * How many percent do I need? Because his ingredient order is number 2, I think it should be used more than the website suggests. 2. From the ingredients in the formula, must use Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate* along with it? Note: I don't quite understand what the website says Oil in water and Water in Oil Yes, I'm very confused when I search on Google, so I'm not sure if I need to use both. Polyglyceryl-2 Oleate * + Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate* because it has to come in contact with water and the oil is easily washed off and turns into milk. Wash off makeup. 3. Should put Vit E or ROE to reduce the degradation of the mixture? yes
jan_nazyy

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about making makeup remover oil

Postby staff » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:51 am

Hello, 1,2. Try only one at 10%. 3. Can you wear it? Just choose one is enough.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development