Cosmetics Formulation Development

เซรั่มบำรุงรากผม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

hair root serum

Postby surattanag » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:23 pm

Hello, I would like to ask for the formula of hair root serum 400 ml. 1. Rosemary distill water 80% 2. Menthol water soluble 2% 3. Biotinyl-GHK 3% 4. Ectoine 2% 5. N-Acetyl Cysteine 3 % 6. Copper Peptide (GHK-Cu) 3 % 7. Argan Oil 1.5 % 8. Sandal Pentanol ( Sandalore ) 5 % 9. Viscolam 0.5% or Aristiflex AVC 0.1% leather condition My head is not very oily. May I ask that 1. Do you put too much active ingredients that stimulate hair roots? 2. The substance in number 7 and 8 is oil. When mixed in the formula, it makes the formula too oily and sticky for nourishing the scalp. 3. In number 9, which one should be used to mix part oil with part water, or would you recommend which one is better? 4. The formula that has been set up When mixed out, the serum texture is like a liquid, easily absorbed, not sticky. Thank you. **Use a mixture of all myskinrecipes ** If this formula works, I will buy the ingredients.
surattanag

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Hair root serum

Postby staff » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:03 pm

Hello, the formula can be mixed. But the rate of use of Viscolam or Aristoflex may be a bit low. Consider it a little more. To ensure that the water-oil bonding can be sufficient. In the event that the coordination does not exist You will find that there is oil floating on the formula. When you leave it Mixture rate and gooey You have to test it. But the team thinks that there is no problem. Shouldn't be gooey
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development