Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามเรื่องการใช้ 12H FIX ค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask about using 12H FIX.

Postby giftranger » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:58 am

Hello, I have a question about using 12H Fix . 12H Fix Volume 5-20% mixed with Ethyl Alcohol Only right? so that it will be a base before mixing with EO or FO or must have other ingredients. 2. If using 12H Fix can enter Musk Fix add it, will it work? make น้ำหอม is it better? 3. If you use 12H Fix at 20% max volume will still be ok and no smell. น้ำหอม right? 4.To warm it up is to use 12H Fix Mixed with EO/FO and heated. Or mix all of them and go to warm up at all (including alcohol) 12H Fix how many days/month should I incubate? So I'll go in Or like the others? I'm disturbed. Thank you in advance
giftranger

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about using 12H FIX

Postby giftranger » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:06 am

Please disturb me. Thank you.
giftranger

Postby staff » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:27 pm

Hello. Ethyl Alcohol when dissolved, can add น้ำหอม (or the easiest To warm at the same time alcohol + น้ำหอม + 12H Fix ) 2 No 12H Fix outperforms Musk Fix which makes filling Musk Fix will not make the smell last longer 3. Not recommended because it will be thick and sticky. not suitable for use (Or may be used only for special tasks such as balm น้ำหอม because the texture will be viscous) In addition, the use rate is too high. It doesn't enhance the longevity. 4. Yes, but try to avoid warming the EO/FO for a long time because the smell will evaporate. Or some smells may be damaged. 5. Can be used at all. You don't have to curing it.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby giftranger » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:58 pm

Thank you very much Complete information. Please feel free to ask more questions. I would like to know the recommended maximum amount for use. น้ำหอม how many % should I use? Thank you very much. [quote="staff"]Hello 1. Warm up with Ethyl Alcohol when dissolved, can add น้ำหอม 2. No 12H Fix outperforms Musk Fix which causes the fill Musk Fix will not make the smell last longer 3. Not recommended because it will be thick and sticky. not suitable for use (Or may be used only for special tasks such as balm น้ำหอม because the texture is viscous) In addition, the use rate is too high. It doesn't enhance the longevity. 4. Yes, but try to avoid warming the EO/FO for a long time because the smell will evaporate. Or some smells may be damaged. 5. Can be used at all. You don't need to curing it
giftranger

Postby giftranger » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:02 pm

Recommended rates are as follows: For each product, spray น้ำหอม 12H Fix™ 10-20 % น้ำหอม 25-30% แอลกอฮอลล์ The rest 100% lotion น้ำหอม 12H Fix™ 10% น้ำหอม 10% base lotion, the rest will be 100%. Thank you very much
giftranger

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development